Chapter 88: Coco Gets His

When I went up to the counter she handed me a envelop with the results in it and she was just smiling at me. When I opened it said that he had 99.9% of my DNA I am the father, I give the paper to Chris to look at then I pick him up and kissed him on his cheek.

KJ: Yuck daddy

Me: Yea daddy, I'm daddy that kind of have a ring to it (I was happy and I wasn't scared anymore to let my parents know because to myself I know it has been years now. It is a big shock but this little nigga going to have my back when I drop the bomb on them because he naturally charming and will hook mommy first then daddy will come around. I got a copy of the results to carry to his mommy, we went there right after the centre and because I wanted my name on that birth certificate. When we pulled up to the house KJ was just looking at me when I pick him up to go by the door.

KJ: You leaving me then he started to cry

Me: Don't cry little man I aint going to leave you I just going to talk to your mom about something.

KJ: yes! (He was hold on me tight and didn't want let me go)

Me: KJ relax I aint going to leave ok go back in the car then and I put him down then he run back in the car.

Kanishka: Baby (he didn't even want see her he run back in the car) What's up mjay (I handed her a copy of the DNA then I told her I wanted the birth certificate so I could get that done the right way with my name on it. She was hesitant to give it to me but then when she did and I looked at it I saw a next dude name at the line where it says father and I'm like wtf

Me: Bey what the fuck is this? Who the fuck is Desmond Brown?

Kanishka: Someone I was fucking the same time I was fucking you, I thought he was the father but when KJ was born he looked like you but he still sign on it but he has your last name.

Me: Another question why he don't want come back home, you do be hitting my child or something

Kanishka: Your child oh you daddy now, you shouldn't be saying shit like that just knowing you are one for a few days you aint do nothing for him.

Me: You stupid or something you never told me I had a child if you did he wouldn't have been with you. Real niggas everywhere need to take their kids and take care of them so bitches won't have shit on them. KJ coming to stay with me for a while my side of the family and his grandparents have to get to know him no matter what they will say when they find out. Give me his passport and other shit so I can bounce from round here. (She was just standing at the door and didn't want get his stuff because she knows I won't ever brings him back. I took it as a sign then I walked away with the birth certificate in my hand because I was determining to have that changed) I might have 99 problems but a baby aint going to be one of them I bigger than that, that's why I taking my son.

Chris: You ok?

Me: This stupid girl don't want give me his shit, I told her he coming to stay with me for a while

Chris: She will come around man don't worry about that

Me: She has another dude sign at the line where I was supposed to sign I have to get this covered and copy to I can sign my name there.

Chris: Ok let's go then, but I must say B. A. B. Y I have to spell it then he smile I really am proud of you alright. I don't want you ever think because he is yours that my love going to change ,it just getting bigger alright and I love him to. He apart of you and that makes him a part of me alright I just want you know that. I am a real nigga and real niggas do real things alright so just know it don't change nothing

Me: I guess I got to spell this out to I L.O.V. E Y.O.U very much Chris, with my hold heart.

Chris: So let's go change that birth certificate and go and chill alright
I did just like he said and when I went to change up the certificate, come to find out one of my mother friends worked there and that made me even more scared. She claimed my mom didn't know I had a kid and my mother did tell her anything. I had to plead with her not to tell mommy because I wanted to be the one to break the news to here as soon as she reach home. She changed it for me and copy it then we went home to chill with Terry and them so we can break the news but before that I had to pick up my car. Chris did what he said he would and my car looked brand new and the red was like a mixture of red and orange and it glossed. I loved it but he didn't stop there this nigga went and put rims on it which make my car look even better. I was so happy about that today has been more than a great day but I have to thank Chris I have to thank him in a special way. I pulled up in the yard home in my car and Terry and Shawn them was outside playing with KJ I guess they heard the news that he is mine.