Chapter 5: Silent Treatment

John was walking right for me and I was thinking I hope this dude keeps it str8 but you know I guess he just a friendly guy. He was looking good in one pink button up shirt with blue jeans and brown boat man shoes but hey any nigga would give sexy where it was due and he really was. I really was into had a thing for dark niggas sense Dion but I'm in Love aint nothing will ever come between us. He was looking at me then he came and dapped me.

John: Mjay right, sup with you nigga

Me: Yea mjay, I good bruh

John: I here that I saw you with that chick on the floor lmao you was handling that man

Me: Yea ya see she was sexy man I had to dance with that but I think she digging me now

John: I here that so how long you over here for?

Me: Well I got a week and few days left what about you?

John: Yea ya see, me to man I came because my brother was getting married man and I am his best man then I decided to stay for a few days extra

Me: Lmao you mice well grab one of these honeys while you down here man and enjoy yourself a?

John: Nigga I then been on top of it man lmao

Me: Lover boy huh I here that lmao enjoy yourself how old you is

John: I turn 26 tomorrow

Me: Well it's a little after 12 now so you 26 now lol

John: Oh s***t yea I guess it's my birthday

Me: Well happy birthday bro, may you see many more and get wasted in the process; I'll buy you a drink bruh lol a gift (Then I called the sexy drinker server I dance with to buy John a drink I mean it was a his birthday so I didn't mind buying him a 8 dollar cup of rum, then she came) Now it's his birthday now fix him up get whatever he want.

John: Lol mjay its cool you know you don't have to bey

Me: Well I want to bruh its your birthday bruh I sure you aint come here tonight by your self

John: No I came with some friends

Me: Ok then bruh get drink ok just a shot of gold slugger I get one to, and I scared of that s***t bruh that f***k me up so bad before I couldn't move for a hold day because I was falling down every time I get up.

John: Ok nigga let's get it then (so I paid for it then she brought to shouts back and we shot but then the bar server gave me her number on a baby and I just laugh)

Me: That s***t burning my stomach lmao and I was then tipsy all evening this going to be the long night when I get home. (We were just laughing and it turned out that he a cool guy man and seemed pretty straight to me he didn't give me no gay vibe at all I guess he just a friendly guy man) Then out of nowhere I see Chris coming and giving me a eye but I know he won't cause a scene but aint nothing going on do.