Chapter 83: Family Matters

Chris and I were in the room just kissing up and playing with each other when we heard a knock on the door. Chris opened the door and it was Dion but his looked was different then the Dion that was just joking in the front room. He was very serious looking at me then he had his phone in his hand that he was holding out to me to take from him.

Dion: Bey Mjay come here come look at this text from mom bey

Me: What bey we aint suppose to move the cake a (I took the phone and it was from his mother and the text read I just text to check up on you Don Try to commit suicide tonight we at the hospital. You can come down to the hospital if you want but maybe you should come see him tomorrow because he asked bout you but I don't want you driving this late. I love you I'll call you in the morning. I gave him back the phone but was I wrong because I didn't give a fuck, it hard for him but how he think he was making other people feel when he was trying to fuck with you and trying to out you. I didn't give a fuck but Dion was looking at me like he was mad at me.

Me: Bey why you looking at me like that

Dion: Bey you looking at me like you don't give a shit even though you aint say it I can't see you thinking it whether you say it or not.

Me: Dion you my boy and shit I love you but your brother kind of had it coming. He was trying to make your life a living hell I know that's your brother but in a way he deserves that maybe he can wake up now and apologize to you.

Dion: Dude you didn't have to send him that shit right away you know dude could have really killed himself. I told you lets go but you just had to push it bey, you just had to push it.

Me: Dion you aint cool right now at all how can you blame me for him doing that. I didn't want him nor did I know he was going to try killing himself but you still can't blame me because you went along with it. Nigga you carry me to his room window and you trying to blame me you just as guilty.

Chris: Bey what yawl two niggas getting all heated for (then he looked at Dion then he looked at me) Mjay what happen to yawl two bey?

Me: This about his brother Don man (in a way I really didn't feel bad at all about it but I didn't want him to kill himself no one deserves to die no matter what they do) Lets go bey I will drive you down to the hospital it's the least I can do (I decided to take him to the hospital even though he was blaming me but it's his brother and I know he wants that relationship with him I would feel the same way if it was Terry.

I told Chris I would explain everything to him when I get back home but he insisted that he come along because he doesn't want me driving because it's late. So all of us even Terry and Shawn tagged along to go with us and I wanted to tell Chris that Don was a little panty and he playing all hood trying to out Dion but I said let me leave it. When we did reach me, Shawn and Dion went in the hospital and Terry them stayed outside when we got there we ask which room is was his brother's room. We got the number and we went to his room and when we got there Dion's father was outside the room door on the phone then I was like here we go again.

Dion's Dad: Dion you alright (he hangs up the phone then hugs Dion) I have been a fool and I'm sorry you my baby boy and I was messed up to kick you out, I accept you I almost lost a son and it made me think about all the things I've done and said to you I'm sorry (While my mouth was open and so was Shawn Dion was actually embracing his father I guess he missed his family a lot so I can't be mad at that) I know you going back off to school soon but when you come back I want you to come home

Dion: Ok daddy? So how is Don Doing?

Dion's Dad: He going to be alright he just took an overdose of sleeping pills but his stomach had already been pumped so he ok now. Go in and see him he been asking about you (Dion went in and saw Don his mother was also in there and we stuck with his father) So which one of you is the boyfriend (I burst out laughing and so did Shawn but Shawn was trying to put me on spot trying to say I'm the closet to being the boyfriend out of the two because he point at me) Oh and sorry for shooting at you fellas that day I lost it but I was never going to shoot anyone it was just going to be shoot in the air.