Chapter 95: The Last Place You Will Ever Look

We went sleep that night all us in the same bed but Chris was kissing up on me telling me lets go in the bathroom. I wanted to really badly because I was kind missing that dick for couple days but then I though naw I aint going to fuck with that. KJ is my son and I think he a little too smart for his own good he might tell gammy and he love her so she will get the news that he see uncle Chris stick he wee wee in daddy then I'm outed for sure

Chris: He whispered to me then he said baby I want talk to you in the
bathroom (Then he stood up in the bed looking at me when I was trying to play sleep) nigga I know you hear me

Me: Chris you better be quite before you wake up little man (when I said that he said man then he laid back down)

Chris: Don't worry though I going to get you though trust me, we got to do something before school start alright

Me: Yea for sure but you will still see me you acting like I won't be here by you no more

Chris: Naw but I know you going to be busy as fuck and won't look at me even though you here your head will be in the books in front of you.

Me: you know that aint true I would involve you in my studies you will be helping me study all of that. That's a way where it can be all about you and all about school but you know you got to help this one with preschool home work. Dam I just really thought about how much shit I going to have to do but I'm glad I got all of yawl to help me out. Give my mommy a month and my room will be KJ room his clothes then started to overpower mine in the closet and shoes.

Chris: That's what fatherhood is about it aint about you no more it's about your kid but you know you would like that anyway so you can stay over by me

Me: You know what I notice about you

Chris: What you notice about me

Me: You happier now that a kid is in the picture with me and you. I also notice that you want us to move in with you because every time you want me to sleep or you just telling me to move in.

Chris: He laughed and said ok yea I am happier alright it just made me look at us from a different perspective. It makes me want to be the man my father never was, me and you are you know so I feel like that's my place to help take care of him. I just love you both a lot and it makes me feel like our bond is even more complete.

Me: Ok daddy! Then I smiled and he smiled he looked at me and kissed me then he kissed KJ on his cheek and It was so cute) so how is your father Chris I aint see him or Troy in a minute

Chris: Well Troy just called me yesterday telling me he heard you have a kid but I don't know how he knows that. Then he told me daddy was saying I forsake him or some garbage like that but my daddy just wants money from me. Right now it aint how it was between the two of us but I just want him in my space right now.

Me: Dam Bey I though your daddy change man but he might really need it Chris, I mean just talk to him alright. I know he love you, you lost your mom and I don't want you lose your daddy to at least you got one left.

Chris: I kind of don't care because once I got you I'm good besides I got a mother left your mom.

Me: She just got that caring thing about her huh, She will love you no matter what. I was thinking, I think I might tell her bey I mean I aint want drop a next bomb on her but I don't know because like right now with me and you things so deep and feelings so strong that if family look at us they know.

Chris: I get what you saying to I mean being on the low is hard work you know but I still want you wait alright. Or if they do know wait tell they come to you first then you can tell them but for me I don't care really because no does anything for me I am my own man. I do care about your well being and I want protect you and I know you care about your family so do i. When you get on your own and start making money for yourself and don't have to depend on no one then you won't care about what no one have to say any way? People talk everyday and people talk whether you doing bad or good it's up to you to want forget about them and live for you and be happy. You see me I found happiness in you so you think I going to let people miss guide my life because being down low aint what they use to. No I going to do what makes me happy I mean you going to see man.

Chris continues to talk to me about his happiness and not caring what people say. People will talk when you doing good or bad, dead or alive so it's best you live your life to the fullest because you aint know which day is your last. I mean like many niggas scared about this gay shit and probably didn't choose to be like this. It's just something that comes over you and you can't control it but Chris is telling me he accepted that feeling. He accepted it because he happy and is more happy then he ever been because he was in a dark place. It took a dude to show him that and show him how to love. Sometime I wish I was str8 but I know this feeling would never leave me no matter what I do so I mice well accept it as well. I to found the love of my life and it's not a girl is a dude so who say I can't have my fairy tale in Chris. Hey am talking to myself I aint did that in so long, but I think I will live my life and be a great dad and love Chris no matter what. The next day Chris woke us up early because he wanted to spend the hold day looking for this letter his mom left him. We got ready and we went to Wendy's to get some breakfast to feed my little one then we went to Chris mom house. I still was feeling scared to go in here even though she aint here but I just felt that way. I sat KJ to the table to eat then we went in Chris room to look for this letter and he room was nice and clean.

Me: You clean your room or your mom did?

Chris: I think my mommy did because I aint really sleep in here, I was in her room, now where she would put this dam letter.

Me: Check under the mattress (he raised it up and it wasn't there then we check all his draws I was looking through his underwear draws and I came across a bunch of condoms) I smiled and I showed him and was like nigga what the hell this is

Chris: Oh they were the high school days I even forgot they were in there. Then he smile and said don't trip you can see all of them are still there I haven't used any out of the pack

Me: I started laughing saying this probably the backup pack that you never got to use. Aint no letter in these draws bey check in the closet (he open the closet and to check in there but when he open it she only saw a bunch of toys in a box) Bey you was toy king and you see all this shit

Chris: Not really but this was hand me downs from aunts and shit, then when my daddy use to finish beating my ass this was his way of making up. I can't believe mommy even keep all this shit and bring it to this house this just a reminder of pain. I never use to play with none of these I just use to pile them up in this box. KJ! A little man comes in here! (You only hear them little foot running in this room and when he saw the box of toys he say jackpot, then we started laughing) This kid funny bey, a take whatever you want out of here little man or you can have the hold box

KJ: I want the hold box snake head (Chris started laughing)

Chris: Nigga you greedy then laughed

KJ: Uncle Chris you too old for toys

Chris: Chris laughed and said mjay your kid got a smart ass mouth, he couldn't hide from your genetics bey.

Me: I glad he have everything for me (I just look at him in amazement and he just looked at every toy in the bunch but his favourite was the black water guns. I trying to keep him away from them type shit but I think I will leave him for now and talk to him when he get older. He continue throwing the toys on the floor looking at everyone and when he saw this children bible that was on top of the box he brought that to me saying he don't want it) Bey Chris this your bible

Chris: oh yea, my mom bought that for me, she use to make me read a scripture every Sunday and I really hated that. I use to try hiding that from her but she would always find it. I was in high school bey and she would make me read that but I kind of stop reading it when I read the scripture about being g. a. y is a sin and shit. It kind made me feel scared that I was going to burn in hell or something but I stopped from I read that. (Chris took the bible from me to put it to his favourite chapter which says God will love you no matter what but when he opened it to that page there was a white envelope taped to the page) Smart one mom real smart then he smile (He quickly opened the letter and pulled out the letter his mom wrote to him, I didn't know what it was saying put he had a smile on his face the entire letter then he looked at me) She knew! Then he pulled out a next letter that was folded small in the same envelope and it said it was addressed to me.

Ok i hope you guys enjoyed and depending on how much liked and comments you will get the next chapter late tonight..but show your boy some love and give your take on the situation.

Was that a clever hiding place to stash the letter?

Why you think Miss Christine wrote Mjay a letter?

What you think the letter says?