Chapter 6: Tell Me Nigga

Don't hit me Chris while I look deep in his eyes and they seemed emotionless and I thought this bey really going to hit me he had his hands held high. He grabbed me my shirt then he brought down his hand with force and I close my eyes because I know I would probably had a broken jaw. He strikes his hand but when I looked he hit the sand and when I open my eyes fully he was looking at me with a smile on his face then he burst out laughing.

Chris: I bet you thought I was going to hit you huh the look on your face was just priceless lmao don't hit me Chris! Don't hit me! You should have seen your face lmfao

Me: Man come off of me Chris! (I pushed him off)

Chris: Or baby I'm sorry for scaring you lol

Me: I really thought you were going to hit me bey real talk I know how you get

Chris: Mjay do you think I am stupid after all that me and you been through I almost losing you twice when you got stab and then when I was in an accident. All that pain I cause with my ways and all the hurt we been through you really think I would try to hurt the one thing I love in this entire world nigga. Yea I know I did hit you in the pass and I still sorry to this day but I doing something different and I trying to change that's why I get quiet but I will still tell you how I feel and the thug aint going nowhere he still here but I got to detain it

Me: I understand you nigga but I remember you told me that I was making you soft and I love you for you. You aint got to change the person I know you are but just don't hurt me that's all I ask of you Chris. Being happy aint a problem for us because we always have that everyday even right now I feel happy even though you were going to punch my face off.

Chris: Mjay I wasn't going to hit you baby, I was just playing to get that look out of you come sit in me between my legs let me hold you and show you some love cause I aint know why you think your man is a savage. Well I am lol but you know what I mean come ( We got up and we went up close to the bush where there was a coconut tree but we still was in the sand he sat down and open his legs and I sat in between his legs and he was hugging me) Nigga you smell good f***k dread!

Me: Bey no lie right I love this right now we never cuddle like this before bey it's so romantic but a nigga tell coco calm down man he poking me in my back lmao he aint getting no boy p***y tonight or this morning lol

Chris: Lmao I trying to tell him calm down but hey you looking good, you feel right in my arms I love how warm we feeling right now just looking at the ocean, this feel good

Me: Yea it does, but yo Chris I want say sorry for how I just was acting bey I didn't mean to say f***k you and s***t I just wanted you to give me some a attention yea I know I was acting like a little b***h but I use to you making noise and saying don't do this and s***t that silence was killing me baby. Were you mad at me but if you was I don't know why because I wasn't doing anything wrong baby.

Chris: Mjay real talk I know what you were doing and I know you didn't mean it and so what if you was carrying on like a b***h you my b***h lmao. I like when you give me attitude do it turns me on but a don't tell me f***k me no more alright I know you was playing this time but it was disrespectful to me am your man bey. I was jealous that when I came out the bathroom you was smiling and have a ball with some dude then I came up close and it was a nigga I knew bey. I was mad and wanted you get you out of there because I didn't want history to repeat its self and I going to be real I have a gut feeling that karma is coming back to bit me because of what I did with Trey call me crazy for thing like that but I do.