Chapter 90: I Owe You

My father and I were outside just talking, he was giving me a lot of advice just telling me now that I have responsibilities must be there for my son. Do for him what he did for me and he was backing me up one hundred percent. I guess when you the last child you really do have an advantage and a special place where as you can do anything you want. My mom was in the kitchen making KJ something to snack on for tonight and he was just being charming as ever because I can hear her laughing saying you a smart boy. My father laughed and said I can see he already have the men in our family charm but I had to tell him I think he got an over dose. After our little talk outside we went in the house and my daddy tried to get his chance too interact with him saying he going to carry him in the boat with him tomorrow so they can catch some fish.

Me: Daddy I think he a little too young to go in the boat

Dad: No he aint I use to carry you and the Terry with me at the same age as him.

Me: Yea but you remember i jumped over board and almost drown but you saw me and swim to get me. Then you fling me back in the boat but I thought my life was over then even as a little boy I saw the light

Dad: Yea that's what you get for not listening to me when I tell you stay in the boat, you would listen to grandpa right little man

KJ: Yea Pa Pa

Me: Come KJ let me bath you we going out in a few minutes

Mom: Going out where , No! No! KJ aint going not to make him sick in this night draft and wind

Me: I mean we going right by Terry

Mom: He aint going right baby

KJ: Right, daddy I want bath for bed

Me: I laugh and said oh my own son ditching me for my mommy I like that man. When I said that mom started to laugh and so did dad. KJ really liked his gammy, I guess he like that motherly feeling my mom instantly gave him, that warm love. Standing watch my mom handle him I now started to see that I'm not her baby anymore, KJ is. Now he is my heart, my son but I felt a little jealous but hey it's all love and I'm more then glad. I looked at him and he was so happy I never know a kid to be so happy to be with grandparents I know I wasn't.

Mom: Baby you can go I will take care of him

Me: Mommy I going to bath him I aint want it seem like I had a kid then dump him on my parents I don't want it like that at all.

Mom: Boy please it aint going to be like that because you know we raised you better then that but you don't think we want spend time and spoil our grandson.

Me: Spoil, I don't want spoil him then he turn into one of those kids that always think you have money then want it all the time. I want him be a hard worker, be smart in school and be a good man.

Mom: Baby go where you going me and your father got this ( She said that and they smiled at me and I was like ok so I got my keys then I left. I know I am happy for my baby to be loving his family and I'm more than happy for my parents to open there arms to him but I don't want him to become there last child I want him to remain my son. I don't never want him think he don't need me because he got everyone else)

Me: Mom I going ok by KJ I coming back ok go show gammy which draw in my room is yours ok to get your clothes (I pick him up off the ground and I kiss him then he said ok daddy. I feel better that he know I'm his daddy then I put him down I grabbed my keys then I was out the door. Now I said I was going by Terry but the truth is I'm going by my nigga, right now I kind of have to babies to make sure I take care of. I didn't tell him I was coming I just pulled in the yard and opened the door.