Chapter 56: Wake Night

I got the food I looked at Troy as I walked away then I got to my car I got in gave Dion the food then I start up and pulled off. I thought to myself why the f***k is everyone acting out and being funny around me. Is it out that am gay that's why Chris pushing me off him and his brother not speaking to me. I had a feeling that I was going to find out what was happening to everyone soon enough and the only person that can deal with it is Chris. We got back to my house and I had on the TV and Dion was eating but I wasn't really angry. I texted Chris and I was like I love you and I want to know what is going on did I do something wrong. I also told him that I hope we can talk or something because I don't like this s***t at all I want be with you. I got no answer as usual and so I just lay back but I didn't eat while Dion was killing. Next thing I know Dion was layed out on the grown with a pillow knocked the f***k out and I wanted to laugh but I was thinking nigga you need to go home bey. He my boy though even though I know how it go with us but I left him sleeping and I went sleep as well after I manage to eat a little bit of my chicken. When I woke up the next morning and I call Terry to tell him come over by mom. Dion was still knocking out sleep and he was snoring like a big man. He all cuddles up on m rug with his hands between his legs. In about half an hour Terry reach and he was like what up

Me: Bey Terry you check on your boy how he doing?

Terry: He seems cool and normal but he still hurting but he hold up a bit.

Me: He aint never ask for me or how I am doing or anything like that?

Terry: Naw not that I would remember but I would have thought you would be hearing from him and going to see him and s***t I mean that is your dude.

Me: Bro it aint like I aint been trying or not trying to be with him and comfort him and s***t. The last time I been trying to hold him and comfort him and he push me off him then told me to leave. So I thought he needed space so I aint been to see him I just was calling and texting but he don't never answer me.

Terry: S***t bey that's strange I thought you would have been the main person he would want see I don't understand it at all. I got to talk to that nigga and see what up with him and the having the wake for his mom Saturday at his mom house. I guess if you could get him alone somehow you could talk to him but Chris acting funny. Dion what you do this time now, bey Dion, get your ass up in here nigga you sleeping on your money a then Terry laughed.

Dion: Yea nigga what you saying he said as he stretched and yawn out loud

Terry: Yea nigga what you do now got Chris acting funny towards this dude now, you know you is one Lil hot boy when it comes to mjay.

Dion: Terry you know how I go bey I don't care what Chris say you know how I feel about your brother but this time bruh I aint do s***t. I aint did nothing to make Chris think mjay cheating or nothing we just been cool man. He probably just really out of it because of his mom man I don't know but then it's strange that he talking to all of yawl and not Mjay so you probably do need to talk to him on the real. Then last night Chris little brother been giving mjay the cold shoulder so I aint know bey but all I know am innocent this time.

Terry: Dam everyone going a little crazy man, I not to long drop Shawn home asking a bunch of questions about if I f***k KC to and all kind of dumb s***t. Before I knock him out I drop him home so he can go stress out his parents with that s***t because I aint on that run today. I aint arguing about s***t I know for a fact I aint do but I guess insecurity hitting him today. Then he looked at me as I was just in the bed silent thinking about Chris I was worried about him but he aint worried about me so I figured. Little bro don't hurt your head about s***ts you can't control just give the dude time alright but I will talk to that nigga and straighten him out because I know you want be there for him but he being stubborn. I know you love dude and I sure he know it too don't worry about nothing because I can see the worry on your face.