(67) First Day Of School

Fu Yunruo looked around, but Qian Shengnan had already disappeared.

"Shall we go look for them?"

Fu Yunruo tried her best to tiptoe and look forward, but there were too many people and she couldn't see anyone familiar.

She lifted her feet and walked forward, but she didn't expect to be grabbed by the wrist.

Fu Yunruo looked over in confusion.

Si Yue said, "Let's wait here. They'll come back after they buy something. If we look for them, we'll miss them."

Fu Yunruo thought about it and felt that it made sense.

The few of them had chased after the candied hawthorn seller. They probably hadn't gone far and would be back soon.

Hence, the two of them walked to a more conspicuous spot with fewer people and stood there.

Fu Yunruo realized that Si Yue had been holding her wrist. She moved her hand, but when the other party let go, she quickly withdrew her hand.

That circle of wrist seemed to be on fire, and a steady stream of heat spread from it.

Fu Yunruo unconsciously clenched her hand, trying to disperse the heat.

Si Yue turned his head to look at her and said with certainty, "You're avoiding me."

"No, I'm not." Fu Yunruo avoided his gaze. Then, she made herself look not guilty at all. "We're friends. Why would I avoid you for no reason?"

"Is that so?" Si Yue raised his eyebrows.

"Of course!"

"Your flowerbed will be opening in ten days, right? Will I have the honor of attending your opening ceremony? "

"Sure." Fu Yunruo nodded. "But you have to disguise yourself." Fu Yunruo looked at his current outfit and felt that it was fine.

There would definitely be passers-by on the opening day. Fu Yunruo didn't want to cause a sensation because of Si Yue's appearance. Although this was an invisible advertisement, his face was too eye-catching.

Si Yue couldn't help but press her head. "Are you looking down on me?"

Fu Yunruo quickly turned her head away. "Don't touch me. My hat is going to be crooked."

Si Yue chuckled softly.

Fu Yunruo looked at him suspiciously. She was 70% sure that Si Yue was interested in her, right?

Should she make things clear first?

"Mom!" A clear and loud voice was heard. Fu Yunruo turned around to take a look and ran over gently. Wenwen raised his small face and said, "Where did you go? When I turned around, you were gone! "

Fu Yunruo could not help but pinch his chubby little face. "You still have the cheek to say that. Who was the one who abandoned his mother and ran away?"

Wenwen blinked guiltily. "I went to buy candied haws for Mom."

The uncle selling candied haws followed the flow of people, and it was not easy for them to catch up.

"Where's the Tiantian?" Fu Yunruo looked at his empty little chubby hand.

Wenwen turned around and saw that Tiantian's sister had already walked out from the crowd. He hurriedly ran over and took two red candied haws, then ran in front of Fu Yunruo, "Mommy, here!"

Fu Yunruo took it: "Thank you, Wenwen."

Si Yue asked, "Where's mine?"

Wenwen looked up and hesitated for a moment. Then, he gave the other candied haws to him. "Uncle, here!"