(123) Young Master

"Father, Mother." Si Yue raised his voice slightly and called out.

Si Zheng, who was Si Yue's father, looked up and glanced at him. "We're not deaf. You don't have to be so loud."

"That's right." Xie Zhiyun looked at him unhappily. He was disturbing them from watching Wenwen.

Si Yue was speechless. His voice was actually not very loud. Si Yue sat down on the sofa. "Why are you here?"

Xie Zhiyun sighed. "We can't help it. Our son is so useless that he can't even marry a daughter-in-law. Our hearts are filled with longing ..."

Si Yue was speechless. "Aren't you just adding to the trouble?"

Si Zheng said unhappily, "We know what we're doing. Why are you worrying?"

"Who asked your son to be blinded by your good looks?" Xie Zhiyun patted Si Zheng's hand and gestured for him not to be angry. Then she looked at Si Yue. "Don't worry. We won't appear rashly. We just want to take a look at our darling from afar."

Si Yue was worried. Ruoruo was not ready to meet his parents yet. If they couldn't resist and appeared, wouldn't he lose even more hope?

Si Yue thought about the gossip he had heard about the rich and powerful. He looked at the two of them and said, "Are you trying to test me?"

Xie Zhiyun immediately pulled a long face. "What do you think we are? Do we look like people who care about status? "

Si Zheng frowned and said, "We are very satisfied with Ruoruo. You're the one who is useless. You don't even have a status. If word gets out, you'll embarrass your father." He was the world's most handsome male celebrity. If he couldn't even get a daughter-in-law, what was the use of having such a face?

"That's right. As long as you bring a daughter-in-law home, we'll be even more satisfied." She thought for a moment and felt that she had not expressed herself clearly, so she added, "Even if it's a man's wife, as long as there's no problem with her character, we'll accept her if you like her."

They were very open-minded. Even if their son wanted to spend the rest of his life alone, they wouldn't have any objections. After all, the Si family had a lot of heirs. When the time came, they could just adopt them. It wasn't as if they hadn't adopted anyone in the history of their family.

Of course, there was also another reason. When the child grew up, they could not control him even if they wanted to.

Si Yue's mouth twitched. He really had to thank his parents for being open-minded.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you going to accompany your future wife and child? " Not long after, Xie Zhiyun waved her hand and chased her away. "They're unfamiliar with this place. Without you by their side, they won't feel safe."

No wonder his son hadn't managed to win her heart yet. It wasn't without reason. Look, he was too insensible.

Si Yue thought about it and agreed. Hence, he bid farewell to his parents and returned to the main castle.

When Si Yue arrived, the castle was quiet. He casually asked the servants at the side. After hearing that they hadn't come out of their rooms, he went upstairs.

He knocked on Fu Yunruo's room door.

Fu Yunruo had just sorted out her luggage and was sitting on the sofa playing with her phone.

She had just arrived and wasn't familiar with the outside world, so she didn't go out rashly.

Speaking of which, she hadn't told Uncle Guo and the others that she was safe.