(101) Father And Daughter

After the premiere ended, it didn't take long for the crowd to disperse. Seeing people coming out, the reporters who had been waiting outside for a long time swarmed forward like sharks that had smelled blood. They surrounded the film critics and put their microphones to their lips.

"Mr. Jiang, what are your thoughts after watching the movie?"

"Is this sci-fi movie a disappointment? Or is it an unexpected surprise? "

"Will this movie be the dark horse of the summer?"

"Do you think that this sci-fi movie will have a bright future?"

"I won't say anything else. I just want to say that I'm looking forward to the release of this movie. I'm going to take my family to the cinema to watch it again." Mr. Jiang's mind was still replaying the plot of the movie. He couldn't wait to go back and pick up his pen to express his agitated feelings.

He didn't think highly of domestic sci-fi movies. Even with a big name like Si Yue joining the cast, he didn't have much hope. After all, sci-fi movies had always been the weak point of the domestic film industry.

He originally thought that this would be the first movie that Si Yue had flopped in so many years. Even if he thought highly of Si Yue, he still decided to write his thoughts truthfully. In the end, it turned out that he was too narrow-minded.

The history of sci-fi movies was about to be rewritten, and he was going to witness it with his own eyes.

Fu Yunruo and the others didn't see the lively scene outside with their own eyes. After her excitement, she decided to celebrate with Wenwen. The mother and son were chatting affectionately when they suddenly saw a familiar figure in the crowd. They were surprised.

Si Yue obviously already knew about it. He said to Fu Yunruo, "Chairman Fu is also here to watch the premiere." Someone had already reported this to him before the premiere, but in order not to affect Fu Yunruo and her son's mood, he didn't tell them.

Fu Zonghong noticed their situation and obviously knew that they had discovered him. Hence, he walked over with a straight face.

Fu Yunruo didn't want her private matters to be seen in public. In the end, under Si Yue's arrangement, the group of people went to a quiet lounge.

"Why are you here?" Fu Yunruo looked indifferent when she saw Fu Zonghong and his assistant. Her excitement and joy were diluted.

Fu Zonghong snorted coldly, "Do I have to report to you where I go?"

Fu Yunruo didn't want to quarrel with him, so she frowned and didn't say anything.

Fu Zonghong looked at Wenwen's trembling, and he tried his best to smile.............................................

Wenwen looked up at Fu Zonghong and grabbed Fu Yunruo's hand. He hesitated and thanked him. Then, he pretended to be shy and hid behind Fu Yunruo.

To Wenwen, Fu Zonghong was a stranger who was related by blood. His attitude towards him was completely based on Fu Yunruo's position. He knew that Fu Yunruo had a grudge against Fu Zonghong and the two of them were like fire and water.

But this was an old man, so no matter what, he still had to be polite.

Fu Yunruo saw Fu Zonghong's humble look. Her gaze swept past his temples, and she suddenly noticed that there was a lot of white hair on his temples. Her heart suddenly felt sour.

Fu Yunruo looked at the relationship between the two of them from an outsider's point of view, but the emotions of this body could still affect her.

Fu Zonghong noticed the tall man standing beside Fu Yunruo, and his gaze suddenly became very picky.