(91) Wenwen's Stubbornness

Fu Yunruo didn't want to talk anymore, so she had to go back quickly. Hence, she said goodbye to Si Yue and hurried home.

The moment Fu Yunruo entered the house, she saw Wenwen standing at the door with an unfriendly look in his eyes.

"Where did you go? Why did you take so long to come back? "

Hearing this questioning tone, Fu Yunruo quickly explained, "The estate's property management looked for me to talk about something. I didn't notice that we were talking for so long."

"I didn't see you when I went out!" Wenwen’s eyes widened. His mother had actually lied to him. Could it be that the person who came was Si Yue?

"That's because we went somewhere else to talk." Fu Yunruo almost couldn't find an excuse. She quickly held Wenwen's hand. "Have you eaten just now? Mommy didn't eat. I'm so hungry! "

Qian Shengnan brought the food out of the kitchen and explained, "Wenwen refused to eat. He insisted on waiting for you to come back." Hence, she took the food to the kitchen to warm it first.

Fu Yunruo's heart ached as she touched Wenwen's stomach. She felt that this little watermelon had lost a little weight. She was annoyed. Si Yue had picked the wrong time.

"It's Mommy's fault. Mommy shouldn't have forgotten the time."

Wenwen was coaxed a little, and his expression softened. Then, he said with a straight face, "Don't do this again. Otherwise, I'll be angry."

"Mommy definitely won't do it again!" Fu Yunruo quickly promised.

Then, Fu Yunruo quickly served Wenwen food so that he wouldn't lose weight from hunger.

After eating, Fu Yunruo accompanied Wenwen to do his homework.

Then, it was time for the mother and son to interact. Fu Yunruo really wanted to ask Wenwen why he didn't accept Si Yue, but after thinking about it, she decided to let them settle it themselves.

In any case, she was unconditionally on Wenwen's side.

If Fu Yunruo didn't mention it, Wenwen took the initiative to bring it up. "Mommy, you have to be obedient."

"Yes, yes, I'll be obedient."

"You can't be swayed by Si Yue's sugar-coated bullets. He has ulterior motives." Wenwen obviously didn't believe that it was the property management that came to look for her during dinner. Although this matter was over, it still had to be emphasized.

"Yes! Don't worry, I won't! " After Fu Yunruo responded, she patted Wenwen's head. "You have to be polite. You can't call your elders by their names."

"What kind of elder is he?" Wenwen snorted.

Fu Yunruo dragged her voice, "Wenwen …"

"It's Uncle Yue …" Wenwen said reluctantly.

Fu Yunruo patted his head. Wenwen puffed up his chubby cheeks. "Don't change the topic!"

Wenwen made a few more requests, and Fu Yunruo agreed to them all. Seeing that Fu Yunruo's attitude was good, he ended the topic in satisfaction.

Early the next morning, Wenwen and Fu Yunruo went out to school. Si Yue was already fully armed and prepared to send Wenwen to school.

Wenwen didn't even want to say anything. He quickly pulled Fu Yunruo into the car.

Si Yue also drove his own car and followed behind.

After arriving at the school gate, he also watched Wenwen enter the school before leaving.

It was like this for a few days. Wenwen had an opinion. Why was this person everywhere?

"What's wrong with that guy?" Wenwen's little eyebrows were tightly knitted together.

Fu Yunruo looked at the car behind her, which was still quite a distance away. She said hesitantly, "He wants to send you to and from school?"

Although Si Yue had been following them, the distance was not close. She felt that it was okay. If she didn't pay special attention, she could pretend that he didn't exist.

However, Wenwen was very sensitive. From a distance, he could recognize Si Yue's car with a blurry vision.

Wenwen said proudly, "Do I need him to send me?" It was unnecessary and a waste of time. Hmph! Don't think that he would be touched.

Fu Yunruo didn't say anything. She had already decided that between the two of them, she wouldn't say anything that needed to be said.

Wenwen turned to look at Fu Yun Ruo. "Mom, why aren't you saying anything?"

"Mom, listen to Wenwen."

Wenwen frowned. Fu Yunruo couldn't help but touch his eyebrows. "You're frowning at such a young age. It's easy for you to age quickly. You'll become a little old man in the future."

Wenwen's little hand also touched it. Just as he relaxed, he subconsciously frowned again and said helplessly, "I'm too worried!" These two people didn't let him be at ease.

Fu Yunruo held back her laughter when she saw his serious expression. "Little children shouldn't worry so much. Otherwise, you won't grow tall."

Height was Wenwen's obsession, especially when he secretly measured his height every week. There was basically no sign of him growing taller. It was worrying.

When Wenwen heard this, he immediately stopped talking. What if he really couldn't grow tall because he was thinking too much?

Wenwen decided to pretend that he didn't see it, as long as it didn't appear in front of him.

The next day, Fu Yunruo woke Wenwen up early in the morning and changed him into a cool and stylish set of clothes.

"Mom, where are we going?" Wenwen's little head shook. Could it be that they were going to the flower garden?

"To the set." Fu Yunruo said, "The director said that there are still some scenes that need to be filmed."

Wenwen was suddenly struck by lightning. Going to the set meant seeing Si Yue?

"I'm not going!"

When Fu Yunruo heard this, her face became serious. "Wenwen, do you want to break the contract?"

Wenwen lowered his head and didn't say anything. He didn't want to face Si Yue …

"We signed a contract with the set. If you say that you don't want to film before you finish filming, it's considered breaking the contract. We have to compensate the set ten times. Do you want to be a person who doesn't keep his word?"

Wenwen thought about his high salary. How happy he was at first, but now that he thought about the compensation for breaking the contract, he was very disappointed. He couldn't afford it …

Wenwen could only agree aggrievedly. "Alright …"