(104) The Gift

When Wenwen heard this, his eyes fluttered. He thought about how Si Yue had taken care of him after he changed into his pajamas. He felt a little conflicted and shy.

Alright, since he had taken care of him, he would not be calculative about the fact that they had been together behind his back.

Wenwen rubbed his stomach and said in a childish voice, "Mommy, I'm hungry."

Hence, Fu Yunruo asked the hotel staff to send breakfast up.

There were also non-professionals staying in the hotel. In order to avoid trouble, they asked for breakfast to be sent to their rooms.

The two of them finished their breakfast and stayed in the room.

Wenwen's scenes were scheduled in the afternoon. They had nothing to do in the morning, so they were too lazy to go out for half a day. It was too hot outside, so it was more comfortable to stay under the air conditioner.

Wenwen leaned on Fu Yunruo and acted coquettishly. "Mommy, let me play with your phone ~"

Fu Yunruo was cold and heartless. "No, children can't play with phones. It'll hurt their eyes."

"I'm not a child, I'm a big boy ~ Mommy, let me play for a while ~"

Ever since Yuan Xin had set up a social media account for Wenwen, he was no longer the Wenwen who looked down on electronic products. He could not help but want to see how many more fans he had. He wanted to see their comments. It would be best if he could interact with them.

However, his mother kept a close eye on him and did not let him come into contact with too many electronic products. He was itching every day, but he did not dare to secretly buy a phone himself. He could only act coquettishly with Fu Yunruo so that she could let him play with her phone.

Furthermore, there was something he was curious about now. He wanted to know the netizens' attitude towards his first movie. He really wanted to see it!

"Do you recognize all the words? Do you understand the meaning? "He had to look at the comments. Could he understand it?

Wenwen's eyes turned. "It's precisely because I don't understand it that I have to look at it! If there are words that I don't understand, I can look it up in the dictionary or Baidu to learn it! "

Fu Yunruo: "..." What he said seemed to make sense.

Wenwen blinked.

Fu Yunruo could not help but poke his forehead. "Nonsense." However, she still gave him the phone. "You can only play for 30 minutes. You can't put your head so close to the phone."

Wenwen was happy to see Fu Yunruo relenting, but when he heard that it was only 30 minutes, he bargained, "One hour, 30 minutes is too short!"

Fu Yunruo glanced at him. "20 minutes."

Wenwen: "..." How can you bargain like this? He hurriedly said, "Thirty minutes it is." He would go and act coquettishly after checking the time!

There was a knock on the door. Fu Yunruo looked through the peephole and saw Si Yue standing at the door.

Fu Yunruo's mind replayed Si Yue's words from last night. Her heartbeat quickened uncontrollably. She took two deep breaths to calm herself down before opening the door.

"Morning," Si Yue said with a smile. He was wearing a set of sportswear today, and he looked much younger and more energetic.

"Morning." Fu Yunruo stepped aside to let Si Yue in.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much."

Si Yue walked in and saw Wenwen sitting on the chair, holding the phone with both hands. His head was slightly lowered as he focused on the screen. His short hands were tapping on the screen from time to time.