(124) Grandparents In Disguised

Then, he said politely, "Uncle, this is my football."

Wenwen knew that there were many bodyguards around, and there were maids watching him not far away. They did not do anything, which meant that this strange person was not dangerous to him and could be approached.

The bearded man approached Wenwen.

Wenwen raised his head even higher. Looking closer, he found that this person was even taller, about the same height as Uncle Yue.

The bearded man stopped in front of Wenwen, then squatted down and handed the football to Wenwen. He tried his best to say in a kind voice, "I'm not an uncle, I'm a grandpa!"

Wenwen looked up at the short black hair under his hat, then carefully looked at the skin under his beard. He felt that calling him grandpa did not suit him well.

Wenwen took the football and thanked him seriously, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." His low and deep voice suppressed his excitement. He raised his hand tentatively, wanting to touch Wenwen's soft hair. He was very careful, as if he was afraid that he would hurt him. He was afraid that he would use too much strength.

Wenwen looked very approachable, but in fact, he would not let people who were not close to him touch him. However, he felt that the person in front of him did not have any ill intentions towards him, which inexplicably made him have a good impression of him.

For some reason, he stood there obediently and did not move. After being touched on the head, Wenwen felt strange and embarrassed again. Then, he hugged the ball and ran away quickly.

The bearded man watched the little cutie's back as he ran away. It was not until he left the lawn that he retracted his gaze. He looked at his big hand and smiled. His good grandson was so soft and obedient.

...

If there was something that Fu Yunruo liked the most about this island, it would be the Four Seasons Garden.

Because she raised flowers, she naturally liked these plants. When she saw the well-taken care of garden, she could not help but ask the gardener in charge of the garden for advice.

Fu Yunruo also met a female gardener who was very knowledgeable about flowers.

Fu Yunruo felt very comfortable communicating with the gardener, and she also learned a lot of experience.

Although raising flowers was not easy, as long as she understood a little about the habits of other flowers, she could quickly raise them.

If Fu Yunruo received permission, she would also take care of these flowers.

Fu Yunruo really wanted to take some photos and share them with flower lovers, but because of the trending topic, she did not post anything for a few days and even took a break from her live broadcast.

However, this did not affect her mood to record this beautiful scene, even if it was for her own enjoyment in the future.

Fu Yunruo did not take a panoramic view. Instead, she zoomed in and took a picture of a flower or a bouquet of flowers.

"Your photos are really beautiful. You can even compare to a professional photographer." When the female gardener saw the result of Fu Yunruo's shooting, she did not hide her amazement. This shot had frozen a flower in its most beautiful state for eternity. Beautiful

"Aunt Yun, you flatter me, I just learned some photography skills online." Back then, she had wanted to take photos and videos of Wenwen. Later, she had taken photos of orchids and edited videos. Perhaps it was because she had some talent that she was unexpectedly likable?