(114) Divorce

It had to be said that Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei's arrival made Fu Yunruo feel much more relaxed.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei had brought a lot of things from their hometown from thousands of miles away, such as their own peanuts, peanut oil, dried sweet potatoes, dried radish, mushrooms, and so on. If it weren't for the fact that they didn't have enough people, they could have brought more.

Wenwen was also very dependent on Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei, so he didn't stick to Fu Yunruo anymore. Instead, he acted like a spoiled child with Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei.

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei circled around Wenwen. They were obedient to him in every way, and there was nothing they could not do.

Fu Yunruo felt much more relaxed.

Yuan Xin was in charge of everything outside, but there were also police officers who came to record their statements.

The Fu family didn't do anything. Only the Chang family, or more specifically, Chang Zhuyou, tried to use his connections to get Fang Xueruo released.

However, with solid evidence and Si Yue's connections, the case continued to be investigated step by step.

...

Fang Wanting didn't expect her daughter to be so stupid. Not only did she not tell her, but she was also caught with evidence.

All these years of teaching were in vain. She was hopelessly stupid!

No matter how angry Fang Wanting was, she still had to think of a way to get her out.

No matter what, she only had one daughter. If she was convicted, she would also be affected.

Fang Wanting had been Madam Fu for so many years, so she had a few good friends. She asked them for help.

However, no matter how good their relationship was, when it came to benefits, they would all reject her. Some of them even avoided her.

One of the ladies even reminded her vaguely that it was better to look for Fu Zonghong instead of them.

Indeed, the reason why these noble ladies maintained contact with Fang Wanting was because of the Fu family. Most of their families had friendly business dealings with the Fu family, and they were business partners.

Now that Fang Xueruo had been in the detention center for so many days, Fu Zonghong didn't do anything.

These upper-class ladies were all shrewd people. They understood Fu Zonghong's intentions and naturally wouldn't help Fang Wanting.

To put it bluntly, without the Fu family and Fu Zonghong, Fang Wanting was nothing. They wouldn't even look at her.

Fang Wanting also realized that she had been looking in the wrong direction for the past few days. She should have gone straight to Fu Zonghong.

She had schemed and plotted so much and had been hypnotizing Fu Zonghong for so many years. She had finally managed to make Fu Zonghong favor her and her daughter, but in the end, it was all ruined by Fang Xueruo!

No, Fu Zonghong's heart must still be with her. He was just angry before. As long as she explained herself properly, he would not ignore it.

Fang Wanting started to look for Fu Zonghong, but she realized that he hadn't been home for a few days. He didn't even pick up her calls. She started to panic when she couldn't get through to him.

She went to the company and realized that Fu Zonghong hadn't been to the company for a few days. The company's business was temporarily handled by the Vice President. Even his personal assistant wasn't in the company.