(109) Arrested

Fang Xueruo was taken away by the police!

Even though the video was taken secretly and wasn't clear, it was obvious that Fang Xueruo was taken away by the police.

The person who claimed to be an eyewitness posted the video with a caption saying that she was arrested as a suspect! What did this mean? It meant that she wasn't innocent!

Fang Xueruo's fan count plummeted and the passers-by stopped speaking up for her.

Not only that, people in the entertainment industry who had followed her or interacted with her in the past all unfollowed and deleted all information related to her, afraid that they would be involved.

Little Moon and Zaizai's fans were all angry on Fang Xueruo's social media account. Apart from that, there was also a large number of people who had quit being fans.

[Get out of the entertainment industry!]

[Disgusting! I've never seen such a disgusting person!]

[I didn't expect you to be this kind of person. You won't even let a child off. The word vicious is not enough to describe you!]

[I'm no longer a fan. Adults should solve their own problems. Involving children is really low.]

[In the past, I didn't believe that you were so scheming. I thought that someone was slandering you and I only believed what you said. But now, haha!]

[Fang Xueruo! Get out of the entertainment industry!]

[Get out of the entertainment industry!]

There was a lot of resistance online. Even Snowball's stubborn resistance was drowned out by the sea of resistance.

After tonight, it would be completely impossible for Fang Xueruo to return to the entertainment industry.

Yuan Xin looked at the public opinion online. This time, he would not let Fang Xueruo have a chance to make a comeback.

..

Half an hour ago.

Fang Xueruo didn't go anywhere else at the Fu residence. She had nothing to do now except stay at home with her family and read the news online.

Originally, she didn't have many good friends in the entertainment industry. Those who were usually very close to her slowly distanced themselves from her after seeing her fall into silence. Some of them even avoided her.

As for those close friends she had in the aristocratic circle when she was young, after the incident with the Fu family was exposed, many of them, including the first wives and the real heiresses, distanced themselves from her.

In the past, they used to play with Fang Xueruo and laugh at Fu Yunruo. After she grew up, she understood the relationship between interests and Fang Xueruo. Other than a few illegitimate children who stuck close to her ...

However, Fang Xueruo also looked down on these people and disdained to interact with them.

Only now did she realize that Chang Zhuyou was the only one by her side.

She could only hold on tight to Chang Zhuyou.

For the past few days, Fang Xueruo had been scrolling through the latest hot news. Perhaps it was because she was bored, or perhaps it was because of other reasons, but it was rare for her to stare at her phone all day long.

It was the weekend and Fu Zonghong had been out for a few days. In the end, it was Fang Wanting who came looking for him personally and asked directly, "Is there someone out there?"