(68) Little Prince Charming Wenwen

The children's cries shook the heavens, rising and falling one after another, lingering in the air.

Fu Yunruo lowered her head to look at her child.

Children all had a herd mentality. When one child cried, the other children would cry as well.

However, Wenwen was not affected at all. His little expression was cool.

Teacher Su quickly went to coax the children. She and the lifestyle teacher were very experienced. They could tell which children were really crying and which were just following the crowd. They quickly coaxed the group of children.

Kangkang, who was crying the loudest, barely stopped crying. However, when he saw that his father was about to leave, he immediately pouted and continued crying.

He did not want to go to kindergarten!

The children who had just stopped crying continued crying.

Kangkang's father had a headache from the crying. Then, he said to Kangkang, "Look, your little brother is not crying. Aren't you embarrassed to cry?"

Kangkang, who was crying with his head raised and eyes closed, opened his eyes when he heard that. He saw his little brother looking at him curiously.

His little brother looked better than the princesses he had ever seen.

Kangkang sniffed and wiped his tears heroically. Then, he walked over and held Wenwen's hand. "Little brother, little brother, my name is Kangkang. What's your name?"

"My name is Wenwen." Wenwen looked up and felt a little depressed. He realized that the children in the class seemed to be taller than him.

When would he grow up? It was too worrying.

"Little brother Wenwen!" When Kangkang saw such a beautiful little brother, he immediately threw his thoughts of not going to kindergarten to the back of his mind. He pulled Wenwen and walked into the classroom happily.

Wenwen waved at Fu Yunruo and the others, then followed Kangkang into the classroom.

"Mom, you can go back. Come and pick me up in the afternoon."

"Little brother, sit here!" Kangkang's seat was next to him. He also sat in his seat and said happily, "I'll sit with little brother. Don't worry, I'll protect you in kindergarten in the future!"

The little girl, who was wearing a pink sweater and gauze dress and playing with a doll, looked up and looked over.

"You look like my prince charming!" Lele looked at him curiously and said in a childish voice, "My prince charming Wenwen, What's your name?"

Kangkang said to Lele, "Brother's name is Wenwen!"

"You look like my prince charming, even your name is the same!" Lele clapped her hands happily.

"Let me tell you, my idol Wenwen is the most handsome little prince. When I grow up, I want to marry him!"

Lele only remembered that she used to like a little prince charming on TV, but she hadn't seen him for half a year. Children tended to be forgetful. Even now, she still remembered the little prince charming's appearance and name. It was true love.

Wenwen: "..."

Lele spoke very loudly. She did not expect that there would be Wenwen's little fangirls in the classroom. A chubby little girl said loudly, "Wenwen will never marry you! He wants to marry me when he grows up because I'm the most beautiful little princess! "

"I'm the prettiest little princess!" Lele put her hands on her hips and retorted fiercely.

"My mom said that I'm the one!"