(75) Knowing The Truth

In the courtyard, Yuan Xin looked at Si Yue with a complicated expression.

Sensing that the aura outside the door had disappeared, Yuan Xin asked, "Why did you want to let her know?"

Si Yue said, "It's time for her to know."

Si Yue was worried that she would not be able to accept the truth if it was revealed to her face. Hence, he wanted her to hear it in this way so that she could be mentally prepared.

Si Yue thought that rather than letting Fu Yunruo hear about it from other sources, he might as well tell her personally.

Although Si Yue had eliminated the possibility of Fang Xue getting close to Fu Yunruo, there were always loopholes. He could not trust this woman.

The same thing had a different meaning when it came out of his mouth. He did not want Fu Yunruo to misunderstand again.

When Yuan Xin knew that Si Yue did not want to continue hiding it, he heaved a sigh of relief.

He had been suppressing this matter in his heart. If he and Fu Yunruo were not close, he would not feel any pressure to help hide it.

However, he and Fu Yunruo got along well and were already friends. If he continued to hide it, he would not feel good.

Hence, when Si Yue asked him to help put on a show, he agreed.

Now, his task was completed. Yuan Xin retreated and instructed, "You still have to explain it clearly in person. It's good for everyone to clear up the misunderstanding."

He thought that it was quite good. Si Yue liked Fu Yunruo, and Fu Yunruo obviously had some feelings for Si Yue. However, she had her concerns.

Anyone with a discerning eye could tell that Fu Yunruo was worried about Wenwen.

However, it was a coincidence and also a gift from heaven. Wenwen was the biological son of the two of them.

Fu Yunruo's concerns were not a problem at all.

Even if he was not his biological son, Si Yue would fulfill his responsibility as a father. He also had the ability to make Fu Yunruo trust him.

Fu Yunruo would be more at ease if they had a strong blood relationship.

No matter what, it all depended on Si Yue's performance in the future. He was looking forward to attending the wedding banquet.

Yuan Xin came here for another reason other than to cooperate with the acting. Hence, he said, "Oh right, there's one more thing. Are you sure you won't be quitting the entertainment industry for the time being?"

Si Yue's original plan was to announce his retirement from the entertainment industry after winning the Best Actor Award again last year.

But until now, there were no signs of him retiring. After Yuan Xin confirmed his thoughts, he said, "There's a movie script that's pretty good. Do you want to give it a try?"

"The officials are also involved. It's a sci-fi film about the future, but it's also a little risky. After all, you know that our domestic sci-fi films don't have an advantage in the international market." If something went wrong, they would be ridiculed by everyone.

"There's also a little boy in the movie. I'm going to let Wenwen make a cameo appearance."

Si Yue, who had originally wanted to decline, said, "Let me take a look at the script. Invest a sum of money in the company's name and try to give the little boy more screen time."

Yuan Xin said, "The little boy's role is considered the fourth male lead. He has a lot of screen time. Originally, I thought that if the little boy couldn't act well, he would have less screen time. But I believe that Wenwen will definitely be able to act well."