(112) Fainted

Wenwen stood by the bed and looked up at Si Yue. He asked curiously, "Where's Mommy?" He had not seen his mother since he woke up. Where did she go?

Si Yue said, "She probably went to buy breakfast."

Wenwen nodded, indicating that he understood.

Si Yue asked softly, "Do you want to come up?"

Wenwen thought for a moment and pushed the stool to the side of the bed. He stepped on the stool and climbed onto the bed before sitting down.

He wanted to cross his legs, but his short and fat legs made it impossible for him to do so. He could only settle for the next best thing.

Wenwen looked at the cast on Si Yue's body with a worried and guilty expression. Finally, he lowered his head and apologized, "I'm sorry." He should not have been so willful. He was still a child and should not have done such dangerous things and implicated others.

"Thank you ..." If it were not for Si Yue, he would not have only suffered some internal injuries. It was Si Yue who had suffered for him.

Si Yue instinctively wanted to rub Wenwen's head, but the moment he moved his hand, he felt a piercing pain. He had no choice but to give up. He smiled gently and said, "It's a father's responsibility to protect his child."

Wenwen looked up at him. His little mouth moved, but in the end, he did not say anything.

Si Yue was not disappointed, but he felt that he could talk to Wenwen. "I also want to apologize to Wenwen. When I found out that you were my son, I did not come clean with you immediately. Instead, I hid it from you and approached you with ulterior motives. It's right for you to be angry with me. I know that I was wrong. Can you forgive Daddy?

"I won't snatch Mommy away from you. I'll protect Mommy with you, okay?"

He had always thought that during this period of time, Wenwen was uncomfortable with him and refused to accept him. Firstly, he was angry at him for lying to him. Secondly, he was afraid that he would snatch away Fu Yunruo or take him away from Fu Yunruo. The third reason was that Fu Yunruo had explained to Wenwen. He always thought that Wenwen was angry for the first two reasons.

Wenwen looked away and said shyly, "That's not it ..." This was only one of the reasons. What he cared about the most was why he and his mother had never seen Si Yue appear in their previous life ...

However, that was all in his previous life. The trajectory of this life had been different from the moment he was born. He could no longer pursue the matter. To the Si Yue of this life, he still didn't know anything. Everything would never happen.

Wenwen shouldn't have blamed Si Yue for what happened in his previous life. He should have separated the two lives.

However, he was used to being awkward. For a moment, Wenwen couldn't say those two words and wrung his fingers helplessly.

When Si Yue saw this, he coaxed him. "Yes, Wenwen isn't angry at Daddy. You just can't say 'Daddy' because you've never called me that before. It's okay. You can call me that when you're able to accept it."

Si Yue didn't insist. He knew in his heart that Wenwen wanted to treat him like a father. However, he still felt a little regretful. He wanted to hear Wenwen change the way he addressed him, but he couldn't bear to force him..

Wenwen lowered his head and didn't say a word.

When Fu Yunruo returned to the ward with breakfast, she panicked when she didn't see Wenwen. Fortunately, she remembered that Si Yue was in the other room and hurried over. After knocking on the door, she saw Wenwen sitting on Si Yue's bed. The two of them were facing each other.