(134) New Year

Wenwen had been taught by Si Yue for three to four months before he finally understood what Si Yue wanted to teach him.

Si Yue must have sensed that he wanted to do bad things, so he wanted to correct his character.

Wenwen had no one to teach him before, so his character was formed by many years of experience. He had seen too much evil and knew that he was not a good person ... After being reborn, he had grown up in a honeypot. His character had changed a lot, but he still had the imprint of his previous life. When he met the people from his previous life, he would occasionally have thoughts of doing evil things.

When Si Yue saw the other side of his character, Wenwen felt very uneasy. He was afraid that Si Yue would be disappointed in him and think that he was not the good child that Si Yue wanted, so Si Yue would not love him anymore ...

However, Si Yue spent more energy teaching him slowly.

Wenwen always felt that Si Yue liked him because he was his son and not because of him. However, he felt that Si Yue's love for him was not inferior to his mother's.

Wenwen could not help but think that this was what people often said about a father's love being as heavy as a mountain.

He smiled blissfully.

Fu Yunruo heard Wenwen's laughter and turned to look at him with a smile on his face. "What are you dreaming of? Why are you so happy?"

At this moment, Wenwen was lying on Si Yue's shoulder and sleeping soundly. No one knew what he was dreaming of, but his little mouth was wide open and he was smiling happily.

It was rare that the weather was good, so they disguised themselves and brought the child out to play.

It was very tiring for the child to play crazily. They had just finished dinner when it was past seven in the evening and they were sleepy and drowsy.

Si Yue carried the child like an ordinary family of three and walked leisurely among the lively crowd.

Fu Yunruo said, "Shall we go back?"

They had run up and down with the child today, so they did not have time to rest. No matter how strong they were, they would be tired if they carried the child and walked.

Furthermore, if Fu Yunruo still remembered, Si Yue's hands would not be able to carry heavy objects for long periods of time no matter how well he recovered.

Si Yue met Fu Yunruo's concerned gaze and did not reject her good intentions. Fu Yunruo made a phone call and then walked to the side of the road. Soon, a car stopped in front of them.

After placing Wenwen in the child safety chair, Fu Yunruo was about to get into the car when Si Yue grabbed her hand.

Fu Yunruo turned around in confusion.

Si Yue smiled. "Get the chauffeur and the bodyguard to send the child back. We haven't spent time alone in a long time." Si Yue sighed in his heart. This was the difference between having a child and not having one. Especially when the child was still young, it was rare for adults to spend time with each other. This little third wheel was too much of a presence.

Fu Yunruo hesitated for a moment and then nodded.

Although they seemed to be traveling as a family of three, there were many bodyguards in the dark to prevent any unexpected situations. Fu Yunruo was not worried. Hence, after Si Yue made the request, Fu Yunruo thought that they did not have much time alone. After all, he was her boyfriend and she had to coax him, so she quickly agreed.

The two of them walked on the streets, and there was a lot of noise around them. It was full of fireworks.

It was almost the end of the year, and the streets already had a festive atmosphere. There were window decorations on the windows of the shops, and festive flower pots were placed at the door.