(138) A Dream Of Golden Millet 2

When Chi Wen regained consciousness again, he didn't open his eyes immediately. Instead, he rolled his eyes and prepared himself before he quietly opened his eyes.

Seeing that the bed was still black, Chi Wen felt a sense of loss.

However, he didn't feel disappointed for long. When he saw that the sky was slightly bright, he quickly got up and quietly went out.

He originally wanted to return the pot in the middle of the night, but he didn't expect to sleep until dawn.

Fortunately, the chef didn't come over so early in the morning to make breakfast for them.

Chi Wen quickly put the pot back in its original position, locked the kitchen door, and returned to the room to continue lying down.

He was thinking about how to find his parents.

He didn't know where they were now and how far away they were from the orphanage.

When going out, one must have money. Chi Wen searched his bed, but he didn't find a single cent. However, he quickly remembered that there were so many people in the house. He definitely didn't keep his money in the house. There were too many people and too many hands.

Chi Wen vaguely remembered that he should be hiding somewhere outside, but he couldn't remember the specific location.

He still had to look for it.

When it was almost ten o 'clock, they got up and had breakfast. As usual, breakfast was porridge. Chi Wen wasn't picky. After finishing it in one gulp, he put down the bowl and ran out.

Doudou subconsciously wanted to follow, but seeing that there was still some porridge in the bowl, she couldn't bear to put it down.

After she finished the porridge and went out, she couldn't see where Chi Wen went.

Chi Wen went to his secret base. When he saw the place, he finally remembered where he hid his money.

He hid underground in the weeds on the back hill. Chi Wen followed his memory and dug up the metal can. Then, he looked through it.

He put the palm-sized dolls aside and counted his savings.

Chi Wen grew up in the orphanage and only learned to save money in the past two years. However, how could such a young child have a way to get money? Some of it was picked up from the corners of the ground, and some of it was the New Year's money that the mother of the orphanage gave him during the New Year.

Most of it was coins. There were one yuan, fifty cents, twelve cents, and the biggest one was a five yuan note. Chi Wen counted and found that there were only seventeen yuan in total.

This was a huge sum of money for a child.

However, Chi Wen had to travel thousands of miles to find his parents. This amount of money was simply not enough.

The orphanage he was in was located in a county under a fourth-tier city. The place was very remote and was thousands of miles away from the Imperial Capital.

Chi Wen originally wanted to go to the countryside in the south, but after thinking about it, his mother probably didn't go to Shanghe Village in this life.

His parents were both from the Imperial Capital, so his father should be in the Imperial Capital at this time.

Chi Wen decided to go to the capital to look for them first. If his parents were not in the capital, he could go to Apple Entertainment and wait for Uncle Yuan.

Chi Wen had a direction and then decided to see how to get to the capital.

It was impossible for a child like him to go to the Imperial Capital. He couldn't get on a plane, so it was too risky for him to take a high-speed train and go back and forth with these body …