(142) Grown Up

The social media platform, which had been calm for half a month, stirred up a thousand waves after a fan posted a edited video.

In the video, a little fairy-like child raised a sword and flew through the air. The moment he landed and looked back, he turned into a beautiful young man holding a sword. After a sword dance, he turned into a romantic and elegant chivalrous man. His lips curled into a smile, and his style was peerless.

There were only three transitions and the connection was natural and smooth. The video, which was less than a minute long, was forwarded more than 10,000 times and continued to rise in popularity. In the blink of an eye, it was trending.

[He grew up ...]

[He came with the wind and stepped into my heart ...]

[My heart melted when he smiled.]

[He lived up to expectations and grew up to be the best.]

[Why are you suddenly tearing up?]

[Tearful + 1]

[Tearful + 2]

[Tearful + 10086]

Fu Wen could be said to be the only child that the whole world looked forward to when he grew up. It could also be said that he was raised by hundreds of millions of fans.

When he was young, he didn't act in many dramas, but every one of them was excellent and was still a classic. He was recognized as the number one child star.

When he was ten years old, Fu Wen acted as the male lead in a movie and became the youngest actor to win the award. After that, he disappeared from the entertainment industry. Many years later, he suddenly appeared in a Xianxia drama and instantly caused a stir in China.

Their child had grown up!

After that, Fu Wen began to appear frequently on the big screen.

His stage wasn't just in China, but the whole world.

He really returned to the peak, and it was only the peak of a mountain. After that, his achievements became higher and higher. Before he was 25 years old, he had won all the awards that Si Yue had won.

He perfectly explained what it meant to be better than the master.

However, even though he was quite famous internationally, his big stage was still in China.

Si Zheng was doing a variety show for the selection of a girl group. In order to show his support, he agreed to be the mentor of the last episode of the show.

Because of his arrival, the popularity of the show soared several times.

Fu Wen was accompanied by the director to his exclusive dressing room.

Just as they turned the corner of the corridor, a person suddenly walked out and coincidentally bumped into Fu Wen.

The director and assistants first checked to see if Fu Wen had been hit. When the director saw that it was a girl dressed in a girl group's uniform, his face immediately turned stiff. "Why are you so careless? Don't you look at the road when you're walking?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose ..." A delicate and timid voice sounded. The delicate and pretty young woman was like a frightened deer. When the others saw her like this, they couldn't bear to scold her no matter how angry they were.

The director's voice was not so strict. "Be careful next time."

Fu Wen lowered his head and saw that it was Chang Xueai, his nemesis whom he had hated for many years.