(86) This Stupid Kid

Wenwen's words were reasonable, and Fu Yunruo was almost led into a ditch. He thought that the adults were really telling a lie in order to successfully form a family.

Fu Yunruo patted Wenwen's head, "Wenwen, I know you are a smart child. Mother is telling the truth. Moreover, isn't it good to have a father who dotes on you?"

Fu Yunruo did not expect Wenwen's reaction. She thought that after Wenwen knew this fact, he would be very happy to accept it. After all, that was the person he liked and admired.

"What about Mother?" Wenwen looked up at Fu Yunruo.

"Don't worry, he has no intention of separating us. We will still be like before. Nothing will change." It's just that you have an additional father to take care of you.

Wenwen: "..." He buried his head in Fu Yunruo's arms and did not speak.

"Wenwen?" Fu Yunruo called out. When she did not get a response, she did not force it. Instead, she patted his back rhythmically.

Wenwen closed his eyes. His expression was complicated and difficult to distinguish.

How could he believe this? Si Yue was his biological father?

He tried to find a loophole, but his thoughts were in a mess. In the end, he could not resist his child's instincts and unknowingly fell asleep.

The next morning, Wenwen woke up in a daze. With Fu Yunruo's help, he changed his clothes and woke up not long after.

Wenwen washed up while thinking. He seemed to have had a dream last night.

He dreamed that his mother said that Uncle Yue was his biological father ... He thought seriously. Could it be that he dreamed of what he thought of during the day?

He wanted Uncle Yue to be his father?

Fu Yunruo saw that Wenwen was still a little dazed. After he was done, she held his hand and led him downstairs.

Because they all woke up early and the kindergarten was not far away, they had plenty of time to eat breakfast and took their time.

Fu Yunruo looked at Wenwen's expression and couldn't help but ask, "Wenwen, what Mom told you last night ..."

Wenwen: "..." So it wasn't a dream last night?

Wenwen chewed on the fragrant meat bun and instantly felt that it was tasteless.

However, in the spirit of not wasting food, he still finished the rest of the buns.

After one night, Wenwen was able to think. He found a new point of doubt.

"Mom, do you have any evidence for what you said last night?"

"Evidence?" Fu Yunruo was stunned for a moment before she reacted. "No ..." She had heard everything from Si Yue, so she believed him. Now that Wenwen said this, if Fu Yunruo thought about it, wasn't she being too hasty?

She believed everything Si Yue said. What if he was bluffing her? Fu Yunruo felt that she was too naive.

Wenwen saw that Fu Yunruo didn't have any evidence to prove it, so he frowned. "Mom, how can you prove that it's true?"

Fu Yunruo: "..." Without any evidence, she felt a little guilty and lacked confidence. "Mr. Yue doesn't have to lie to us ..."

Wenwen shook his head and didn't continue asking. He felt that his mother was also confused, so he should communicate with Si Yue directly.

Wenwen thought about it. Recently, he had heard people joking that he and Uncle Yue were very similar. Wenwen thought that it was because he had unconsciously brought out some charm when he was filming.