(140) A Dream Of Golden Millet 4

Yuan Xin had already arrived at the address given by the caller.

On the way there, he calmed down his feverish mind.

Yuan Xin thought a lot and realized that there were many illogical points.

Based on the voice on the other end, the child was probably a few years old. How did he know his private number?

Public figures like them always had two numbers. One was for work and the other was for personal use. Only those close to them would know. Therefore, there must be someone behind this child.

Yuan Xin came up with a bunch of conspiracy theories. When he arrived at his destination, he did not go to the orphanage immediately. Instead, he stayed at a nearby hotel and used his connections to investigate.

That night, the information about the orphanage, especially the child named Chi Wen, came out.

The information was very normal. The child was abandoned in the orphanage when he was less than a year old. He was five or six years old this year and had never left the orphanage. He lived a simple life and had never met any strangers. The only time he went out was on the day of the call. He ran to the center of the country alone ...

Yuan Xin could not figure out what was going on with this child who had suddenly appeared. In the end, he decided to meet the child personally. Perhaps everything would be answered after meeting him ...

Therefore, in Chi Wen's anticipation, Yuan Xin appeared at the dilapidated orphanage.

The director personally received Yuan Xin and his group. She was in fear and trepidation, and her expression was cautious and nervous.

The orphanage had never had a donation inspection team. Moreover, the other party had come so suddenly that he did not inform them in advance. The director did not know how to welcome them.

However, she thought that if they could invest in the orphanage, their lives would be better. Therefore, the director said fawningly, "Sir, do you want to see the children?"

Chi Wen had just left for a while today and did not wait at the door. He did not expect Yuan Xin to come at this time.

Chi Wen dug out all his money and kept it with him. Just as he was walking back, he saw Doudou running over excitedly.

"Chi Wen, come back with me quickly. There's a big shot in the orphanage!"

When Chi Wen heard this, he immediately quickened his pace. He thought happily, 'It's finally here.'

Doudou followed beside Chi Wen and ran quickly with her short legs. "I wonder if the big shot will adopt us?"

Doudou vaguely remembered that he once had a home. His heart was filled with hope that he could be adopted and have a new home.

Chi Wen didn't say anything. He knew that Doudou would be adopted soon, so her wish had been fulfilled.

Chi Wen returned to the orphanage and saw Yuan Xin standing in the courtyard. He felt very close to him and immediately pounced on him, hugging his thigh. "Uncle Yuan!"

Without any introduction, Yuan Xin knew that this child was the Chi Wen who had called him.

Yuan Xin had already seen his photo, but it was far less shocking than seeing it with his own eyes.

He knew that this child was thin, but he didn't expect him to be so small.

According to the information, he was already six years old, but his height was about the same as a three or four year old child. His body was so thin that there was no flesh at all. His exposed skin was just skin and bones.