(128) Same Neighborhood

When Wenwen realized what he had just said, his little face instantly turned as red as a monkey's butt.

His little eyes wandered for a long time, then he said righteously, "Yes, it's my father. So what?" Although Wenwen was also very surprised that he had blurted it out, since he had already said it once, it was natural for him to say it a second or third time.

Wenwen shouted crisply, "Daddy!"

"Mm." Si Yue smiled and touched Wenwen's face. "Good boy ~" Si Yue finally heard Wenwen call him daddy. It was really not easy.

At this moment, he felt that the burden on his shoulders had become much heavier, and he felt the weight of responsibility.

Si Tang looked at Wenwen and then at Si Yue. His expression of envy was overflowing.

Would Fifth Uncle still adopt him when he had a biological son?

Si Yue touched Wenwen's soft hair and only retracted his hand before he was about to explode. His gaze turned to the other two children.

However, he did not say anything in front of the children. He asked someone to send the two children to their elders. Then, he explained to Fu Yunruo and Wenwen that he had no intention of adopting other children.

As for why such a rumor had spread, perhaps it was because his mother had jokingly mentioned it before, and it had been remembered by people with ulterior motives.

Si Yue told them about Si Tang's background and directly said that everything for the child was paid for by the family. He did not have to worry about food or clothing, and he also had a biological uncle who treated him well and was his guardian.

This child did not affect the interests of his uncle's small family. Instead, they had to treat him better in order to gain more benefits. Thus, he lived very well at home.

Si Yue also had child of his own, so naturally, he would not adopt him. Even if he did not, he would consider it ten years later.

He did not feel that he had extra love to share with other children. Just Wenwen alone was enough to give him a headache. If there was another one ... he would have to forgive him.

When Wenwen heard about Si Tang's background, he understood him very well. After all, he was also an orphan in his previous life. However, understanding was one thing. He wasn't so generous as to share his parents with him. He only wanted to treat him better in the future.

Fu Yunruo also felt that it was quite pitiful for this child to have no parents at such a young age. However, he had his family to support him and his biological uncle was around. It was not Si Yue's turn to take care of him.

Therefore, she did not overstep her boundaries and express her opinion.

After clearing up the misunderstanding and smoothing out Wenwen's feathers, Si Yue went to deal with the rumor.

He was not going to argue with the child, but the elders still had to give them a warning. At the very least, such rumors could not continue, and they could not speak without thinking in front of the child and instill some unrealistic ideas.

The next day, Si Tang and Si Zhongsheng behaved like children who had done something wrong. They became much more reserved in front of Wenwen. After being admonished by their parents, they were no longer as lively.

It was Wenwen who took the initiative to play with her two brothers.

After all, they were all children. After a short while, they were playing together happily.

Si Tang already knew that what his aunt had said in the past was wrong. He even apologized to him solemnly.

Si Tang was very disappointed, but he still forgave his aunt. As for Wenwen, he could not bring himself to hate him. This younger brother was too good and too cute. It made him subconsciously want to dote on him.