(120) Could He Apply For A Refund?

Wenwen puffed up his chubby cheeks and continued to watch. Suddenly, he couldn't open it. The server had crashed!

He was even angrier.

Hence, when Fu Yunruo and Si Yue returned, they were greeted by an angry back view. Even the strands of hair on that chubby little body were saying, "I'm angry, come and coax me."

Fu Yunruo immediately went forward and squatted down to hug Wenwen. She said softly, "Baby, don't be angry. Mommy loves you the most."

Fu Yunruo thought that Wenwen was angry because she didn't bring him out in the morning. She felt that this was a court after all, and she didn't want Wenwen to appear. What if he was traumatized? Hence, they resolutely didn't bring him along in the morning.

Fu Yunruo thought that Wenwen had been angry until now, so she quickly comforted him. "That place isn't fun at all. In the future, Mommy will bring you to a very, very fun place, okay?"

It had to be said that although Wenwen wasn't angry for this reason, it was a stroke of luck. Wenwen, who was still throwing a tantrum, was coaxed. His angry little face bloomed with joy.

Wenwen glanced at Si Yue proudly. He was still Mommy's favorite baby.

"I love Mommy the most too." Sigh, he was already so old, yet he still had to talk about love all day. It was really too embarrassing. However, Mommy had to coax him. Otherwise, what if he cried?

The mother and son were instantly affectionate and spoke together with their heads touching.

"Mommy is telling you. The bad guys who hurt Wenwen have all been locked up by the police. No one can hurt Wenwen in the future."

Wenwen looked up. "I'm not afraid!"

"Yes, yes. Wenwen is the bravest!"

"Mommy is also brave ..."

Si Yue sat at the side and looked at the mother and son. He smiled and his eyes seemed to overflow with gentleness.

Now that the case had been closed, Fu Yunruo seemed to have put down one of her worries. She felt much more relaxed, and her smile did not have any gloominess.

Many relatives and friends who were also concerned about the case also sent their greetings. Fu Yunruo responded to them one by one. However, other than that, there were also many people who teased her for hiding it so well. When would she invite them to the wedding banquet?

Fu Yunruo was baffled. What did she mean by attending the wedding banquet? She was still single!

Fu Yunruo opened the platform and instantly saw the trending topic that was already at the top.

??? What was going on?!

Her? Mr. Si Yue? Did they hold hands after they came out? Why didn't she have any impression of it?

Fu Yunruo recalled that the only time she had held hands with Si Yue was when they were seated in the audience. Could it be that they had been holding hands for so long that she had gotten used to it and did not realize it?

She casually flipped through a few comments under the trending searches and was flustered.

Fu Yunruo hurriedly contacted Tiantian and asked her to quickly remove the trending searches. Tiantian quickly responded and said that the trending topic was exploding and could not be suppressed.

Indeed, Si Yue had debuted for more than ten years and had never been involved in any scandals. This was the first time in many years that she had been tied to the opposite sex so openly. There were more and more excited fans. Before Fu Yunruo clicked on it, the servers of the two major social media platforms, whether it was the entertainment industry or the live broadcast industry, had already crashed twice.