(119) I Only Have One Daughter Too

Chang Zhuyou's expression changed.

Fu Yunruo noticed that Chang Zhuyou wasn't the only one who came. Fang Wanting and Fu Zonghong were also here.

She had been living quite comfortably during this period of time, except for worrying about the adult and the child.

Fu Yunruo didn't want to pay attention to Chang Zhuyou at first, but his eyes were staring at her, and his presence was very noticeable. It was difficult to ignore him.

Fu Yunruo looked over, but Chang Zhuyou was staring at her in a daze.

Si Yue noticed Fu Yunruo's gaze and blocked it with his body. When he saw Fu Yunruo looking over, he said seriously, "Look at me, I'm more handsome."

Fu Yunruo was speechless. She was silent for a while, then burst out laughing.

Then Fu Yunruo looked away and turned to Fang Xueruo.

After not seeing her for a while, Fang Xueruo, who had been locked up in the detention center for a month, looked a lot more haggard and weak.

Perhaps it was because no matter who tried, they couldn't get Fang Xueruo out, so there was a hint of melancholy between her eyebrows.

To be honest, Fu Yunruo was very surprised. She thought that she wouldn't be able to get justice.

After all, this was the female lead of the original novel, and she had a powerful family like the Chang family to protect her. She thought that Fang Xueruo would be released soon.

Perhaps Si Yue saw her worry and said that he would leave this matter to him. After that, he didn't let her worry about it. From time to time, she would hear about the progress from Yuan Ge.

Thinking of this, Fu Yunruo couldn't help but look at Si Yue a few more times.

In the past, she thought that the male and female leads were God's illegitimate children. Now, it seemed that Si Yue was the biological son.

No wonder whether it was the original novel or the world after she came over, Chang Zhuyou and Fang Xueruo were not in Si Yue's hands. Tao Delong was better.

As long as God was clear, there was a difference between a biological son and an illegitimate child.

So, she was riding on the coattails of biological son?

Fang Xueruo was a little excited when he saw Fu Yunruo.

She begged and pleaded, wanting to see Fu Yunruo. She wanted to apologize to Fu Yunruo. She wanted her to forgive her and give up pursuing her responsibility, but she never responded.

The last time her mother came to visit her, she told her a piece of shocking news. Her mother and uncle had divorced!

If Fang Xueruo felt that the sky had collapsed and her uncle divorced her mother, it meant that not only would he not care about her anymore, he would also blame her mother.

She knew how much effort her mother had put in to keep her position as Mrs. Fu.

Moreover, when she saw how her mother controlled her uncle step by step and made him put all his attention on her, leaving only her mother by his side, she felt very proud of her. She subconsciously imitated her mother and figured out what Chang Zhuyou, who was the most outstanding person in the circle with the best family background, liked and liked. Then, step by step, she drew him closer to her ...

Since Uncle would escape from Mother's control, then what about Chang Zhuyou?

Fang Xueruo was flustered.