(72) Fu Family House

Fu Zonghong was furious. He heard that Fu Yunruo was bringing her son back to the capital to settle down, so he waited for her to express her goodwill. He had waited for so long, but he did not see her at all!

If  Fang Wanting had not been persuading him, he would not have made this trip.

She did not know what was good for her!

However, when he met Wenwen's eyes, it was as if a basin of ice water had been poured over his anger, and it instantly cooled down.

Fu Zonghong snorted coldly and turned his head to look out of the window.

Fang Wanting said kindly, "Wenwen, don't think that your grandfather is fierce. He actually cares about you. He's just a paper tiger."

Wenwen turned his head away. He would not admit that he had hurt his mother's heart!

Wenwen said sternly, "I want to go home!"

"Your mother will be here later. Be good."

Was he going to inform his mother?

Wenwen's brows furrowed tightly. How could he say that he cared about his mother and him? His mother had been sick recently, but they did not even let her go to the flowerbeds and allowed her to recuperate at home.

If he really cared, why didn't he visit her personally? He even used this kidnapping method to force his mother to come over.

Was he really trying to express goodwill and not start a feud?

Although Wenwen reminded Teacher Su to contact Uncle Yue, what if she contacted his mother instead? Wouldn't his mother be anxious when she heard the news?

Wenwen glanced at the woman who was smiling kindly. Could it be her idea?

Wenwen was just a child, and it was not safe for him to go home without someone to send him home. Seeing that they would not send him home, he did not make a fuss.

The car drove into a small district and stopped in front of a villa.

Fang Wanting reached out to carry Wenwen out of the car, but Wenwen ducked down and got out of the car himself.

Fang Wanting retracted her hand, but her smile did not change. She said gently, "This is the Fu residence."

Wenwen looked around. Was this where his mother used to live?

He looked up. "Didn't you say that this is my home?"

Fang Wanting's smile did not change. "This is the Fu residence, and it's also your home."

Fu Zonghong snorted coldly and walked into the house first.

Wenwen walked in with his short legs and then heard the voice of the woman he hated the most.

"Uncle, did you and Mom bring him back?" Her voice was filled with joy. The next moment, Fang Xue's figure appeared in front of him.

"Wenwen, nice to meet you …" Fang Xue's face was full of smiles, and her whole body was radiating kindness. She leaned over slightly and extended her hand to Wenwen.

Wenwen stared at her hand and bared his white teeth.

Fang Xue recalled the pain she felt when she was bitten, and subconsciously withdrew her hand.

Wenwen revealed a cute smile. Fang Xue's smile froze. In her eyes, Wenwen was a little devil.

Fang Wanting patted Fang Xue. "Alright, don't scare the child." Then she looked at Wenwen. "Wenwen …"