(82) The Talk

What was there to talk about between them?

Fu Yunruo had a bad premonition in her heart. Just as she was about to find an excuse to avoid the "talk", Si Yue seemed to know what she was thinking and said directly, "Regarding Wenwen, I'm sure you already know that he ..."

Fu Yunruo quickly interrupted, "Wait!" She looked around vigilantly and guiltily. When she saw that there was no one around, she said, "Let's find a place to talk ..."

If someone accidentally overheard them, they would not be able to hide it.

There were many places in the house where they could talk. They did not go too far and went directly to the study next door.

Fu Yunruo closed the door and made sure that no one would barge in. Only then did she feel relieved.

When Si Yue saw Fu Yunruo's reaction, he found it funny and a smile flashed across his eyes.

"You already know, right?"

Fu Yunruo's gaze was a little evasive. "Wh-what? I don't know ... "

Si Yue did not allow her to evade and said firmly, "You know."

Fu Yunruo was enlightened and blurted out, "You deliberately let me hear it that day?"

Si Yue admitted frankly, "Yes." He did let her hear it on purpose. Si Yue did not look for her for so many days because he wanted to give her time to think about it and settle her thoughts.

He knew human nature very well. If he told Fu Yunruo such a shocking thing in person, she would be in a mess that day and the conversation would be unpleasant. Si Yue was also worried that she would misunderstand, so he simply told her in this way to give her time to calm down.

Si Yue originally wanted to give her more time to think it through, but she had been avoiding him for the past two days. Si Yue felt that he could not wait any longer and decided to lay his cards on the table.

Fu Yunruo was speechless. She opened her mouth and tried to use her luck. In the end, she could not say anything and only said gloomily, "I don't want to know at all."

"Sorry, this is selfish of me. I want to accompany you ... and take care of you with a legitimate identity."

Fu Yunruo was speechless. If the child's father was a complete stranger or if he did not speak so sincerely, Fu Yunruo could throw a tantrum. However, after so many days, she really could not be angry at all.

"When did you know that Wenwen is ..."

"In the village. I knew it the moment I saw you." When Si Yue said this, he looked a little sad. He recognized her at first glance, but she had never suspected him even after he had been around her for so long.

Fu Yunruo was not to blame.. She was not in the mood to find out who he was. Moreover, it had been so many years................................

"So you approached us back then because you wanted to snatch Wenwen away?" After Fu Yunruo was shocked by this melodramatic plot, her first reaction was that Si Yue wanted to snatch Wenwen away from her. She knew that no matter how charming Wenwen was, she would not be able to make a Best Actor come to their house to be a bodyguard. He was even willing to be a stay-at-home dad to take care of the child. So it turned out that he had deliberately approached them!

"I didn't want to snatch him away," Si Yue comforted her. "Don't worry, I won't snatch Wenwen away from you."

... In this situation, even if he did not snatch him away, it was almost the same as snatching him away.

Fu Yunruo thought about how much Wenwen liked Si Yue. Anyone with a discerning eye would know that if Wenwen knew that they were still blood-related, he would definitely be happier and would not reject the role of a father.