(116) Ex-husband

When the movie ended and the audience walked out of the theater, they still had buckets full of popcorn in their hands. Cola drinks, melon seeds, and other snacks were almost untouched.

After a moment of silence, someone suddenly said excitedly, "I want to watch it a second time!"

"It's too good!"

"I want to watch it a third or fourth time!"

"Me too! Bring me along! "

The audience did not say anything about the plot, but most of them did not want to leave after coming out. They lowered their heads and used their phones to book tickets again. It was obvious that they were very satisfied with the movie.

The theater was basically full for the past three days, so they could only book tickets later. After booking tickets for the second and third time, they were still not satisfied. One by one, they expressed their thoughts on their social media and consciously went to recommend it.

Such a good sci-fi movie, they must not miss it!

Even though Fu Yunruo had already watched it once, she could not help but be immersed in it again. It was like reading a book. Every time she read the same book, she would have a different reaction.

Fu Yunruo watched the movie. The first time, her attention was mainly on the special effects and the actors themselves. This time, she focused more on analyzing the background of each character.

When the screen reached the end and the movie ended, Fu Yunruo's agitated mood had not calmed down.

The others were the same. Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei were speechless. They did not know how to say anything nice and did not know how to praise it. They only kept saying, "The acting was so good! So good! "

Si Yue did not have much of an opinion, but he looked very happy and relaxed.

Meanwhile, Wenwen's face turned red from the flattery of his grandparents. He was extremely happy, even happier than when he won his first Best Actor award.

After Wenwen was happy, he felt uneasy. He saw the reactions of others after watching the movie. These people were all insiders. They looked at him with an extremely thick filter. He could not tell if it was really good.

Perhaps the parents only said that it was good because of him? One had to know that in his previous life, this movie was one of the bad movies that was often pulled out to be criticized.

Although the special effects of the movie were more sophisticated, the actors involved had changed a lot, and the script had been revised. It was a little different from his previous life, and the characters were more well-rounded ...

However, Wenwen's worries were superfluous. Regardless of whether his friends and relatives had filters, this sci-fi film was a hit, and it was a big hit.

The trending searches for Si Yue and Wenwen, which had just dropped, resurfaced, along with the name of the movie.

Perhaps it was because the audience had low expectations for sci-fi movies, so when they saw this high-quality movie, they were even more surprised.

The film's special effects were produced by a foreign team. Although it was a foreign team, most of the team members were Chinese. It could be said that it was a sci-fi film made by all Chinese.

The special effects were very obvious. There was no awkwardness in the entire process, and the plot was flawless. It had both the Chinese feelings and the quality of a Hollywood blockbuster. On the day it was released, it exploded.

Yuan Xin got busy again, his head and tail were nowhere to be seen.

Wenwen's second Xianxia movie also gained some popularity.