(97) First Post

"Don't pinch my butt!" Wenwen's face turned red as he covered his butt with his hands to protect his chastity.

Si Yue said righteously, "Nonsense. I'm just rubbing your butt to relieve the pain."

Wenwen said, "... It doesn't hurt anymore! It doesn't hurt anymore! "

Si Yue saw that Wenwen was about to explode. He was afraid that he would provoke him further, so he stopped.

Si Yue carried Wenwen and spoke as if there was no one else around. He walked over a pile of rubble on the ground and headed for the elevator.

Fang Xueruo saw this and hurriedly stood up and chased after him. "Si Yue!"

"Wait, I have something to say to you!"

Si Yue turned a deaf ear to her and only stopped when she was right in front of him.

Si Yue frowned as a look of displeasure flashed across his eyes. He thought that he had already made his stance clear, but there were always people who were self-centered and annoying.

Should he stop probing and nibbling away at her and speed up?

Fang Xueruo didn't have the slightest awareness that she was being disliked. She tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her fair and elegant face.

She raised her head. Her pair of watery eyes were misty. Her fragile neck was exposed to the air, as if it would be snapped by someone with a pinch.

Wenwen looked as if he was facing a formidable enemy. His entire body tensed up as he glared at Fang Xueruo unkindly.

He could tell that this woman was trying to seduce Si Yue!

Wenwen was furious. He could tell that Fang Xueruo was addicted to stealing his mother's man.

It was fine that she stole her mother's fiancé because he was a scumbag. They were a match made in heaven. She had let go of her mother, but now she was trying to steal him away!

Men instinctively wanted to protect and possess women who looked weak and harmless, innocent and beautiful. Would Si Yue be seduced by her?

Wenwen turned around aggressively and met Si Yue's gaze. He could see the eagerness in his eyes.

Si Yue looked at Wenwen's trembling side profile and his fingers started to move. He really wanted to pinch and poke.

Although the little guy was sometimes very infuriating, he was adorable from head to toe.

Wenwen immediately became vigilant and subconsciously covered his face.

When he saw Si Yue's expression, he felt as though his face was about to be trampled on again. He was too familiar with this expression. Every time Si Yue showed this expression, his handsome face would suffer!

Wenwen warned, "Don't pinch!" What if he pinched his handsome face too much and made it unattractive?

Si Yue looked at him innocently. "You've wronged me." He was just thinking about it. He hadn't done anything yet.

Wenwen: He..he, men! Who would believe his nonsense?

Fang Xueruo, who had been ignored once again, was speechless. She winked at the blind man.

"Si Yue ..." Fang Xueruo was indignant and called out again.

Si Yue finally got to play with his son. His son had forgotten to throw a tantrum with him. He was even more annoyed that he was being disturbed again.

"What are you trying to say?" Si Yue's gaze was indifferent.

"What do I have to do for you to let me go? I really like acting. Are you really going to listen to my sister's orders and kill me? "