(111) My Hand Can't Move

Fang Xueruo didn't know what went wrong. She didn't reveal any flaws, so no one would be able to trace it back to her.

However, she was arrested and brought here, and the police even said that they had evidence?

She didn't bribe anyone to commit the crime, nor did she order anyone to commit the crime. She had nothing to do with this, so how could there be evidence?

She couldn't figure out what went wrong.

Fang Xueruo couldn't imagine how the outside world would view her. Only by proving that she was innocent could she clear her name and make a beautiful comeback.

She had expected to be slandered after the incident on set, but she never thought that she would be arrested.

Fang Xueruo started to panic when she realized that everything was out of her control.

No, she would be fine! She was just implicated. Everything had nothing to do with her. As long as she stayed calm and insisted that she didn't know anything, no one would be able to do anything to her.

Fang Xueruo was detained in a single room in the detention center.

The room was eerily quiet. Fang Xueruo looked around. There were four bunk beds, simple and crude. She was the only one standing in the middle of the room. She couldn't bear to stay there any longer.

Fang Xueruo didn't expect her uncle to be so heartless. He knew that it would have a negative impact on her, but he didn't do anything and just let someone take her away.

She had tried so hard to please him for so many years, thinking that he would return the favor. He had treated her better than Fu Yunruo for so many years, but when it came down to it, he still chose Fu Yunruo.

Fang Xueruo's eyes darkened.

Her mother would definitely come and save her!

She definitely would!

There was a commotion outside the metal door. Her eyes lit up and she couldn't wait to go over.

"Fang Xueruo, come with me," the police officer said sternly as he opened the door.

Fang Xueruo's face lit up. She knew it. She knew that her mother would definitely come and save her!

Fang Xueruo followed the police officer out and came to a room. However, she didn't see Fang Wanting, but Chang Zhuyou.

"Brother Chang!" Fang Xueruo saw Chang Zhuyou. Tears welled up in her eyes and she looked aggrieved. "Brother Chang, you're finally here!"

Chang Zhuyou's heart ached as he hugged her. "I'm late ..."

"Don't be afraid. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you."

Chang Zhuyou had only found out about this when his assistant told him about it. He had asked his assistant to keep an eye on Fang Xueruo's situation online.

Recently, he had been too busy to visit Fang Xueruo, but that didn't mean that he didn't care about her. Thinking about how much Xue 'er had suffered when he couldn't see her, Chang Zhuyou instructed his assistant not to slack off and pay attention to Xue' er's situation.

The Chang family had just recovered, and Chang Zhuyou was thinking of ways to find an investment film crew for Xue 'er.

They were still looking for a good production crew. As for the endorsement deal, Chang Zhuyou did not manage to get a good endorsement deal. Instead, he set his sights on his own company's products. However, as soon as he leaked the news, he was boycotted by the management and shareholders. They did not want a celebrity with a bad reputation to endorse his company.