(105) Mom Made Them For Me!

"Mom!" When Wenwen saw Fu Yunruo, he jumped off the chair happily and ran to Fu Yunruo's side.

Fu Yunruo hurriedly lowered her head to look at him, taking care not to bump into him.

Wenwen was like a little tail, following Fu Yunruo eagerly. She could feel Wenwen's liveliness and joy just by taking a few steps.

Fu Yunruo placed the plate on the table, bent over and carried Wenwen to the seat, then sat on the other side.

The waiter opened the lids one by one, then took them away and left the private room.

Wenwen swung his short legs and looked up at Fu Yunruo. "Mom, these are all my favorite meat! Thank you, Mom! "

"You're welcome. Baby, it's been hard on you!" Fu Yunruo said with a smile.

Si Yue served the dishes at the side, then pretended to be casual. "These are my favorite too."

Wenwen immediately turned his head and snorted. "Mom made them for me!"

Fu Yunruo was a little embarrassed. When they lived together in the countryside, Si Yue did not have any dietary restrictions. He also liked meat, so she did not ask him what he liked.

However, seeing Wenwen's proud look, Fu Yunruo went along with his wishes. "Yes, they are all for Wenwen."

Wenwen was pleased.

Si Yue smiled at Wenwen very kindly.

Wenwen was instantly alert. What was he trying to do?

Wenwen enjoyed the treatment as a one-year-old baby today. Fu Yunruo paid attention to him the entire time and fed him.

When the corners of his mouth were stained with oil, his mother would even wipe it with a tissue. Good Star Lake!

Fu Yunruo focused all her attention on Wenwen and ignored Si Yue's existence, but Si Yue did not mind. Fu Yunruo took care of Wenwen while he took care of Fu Yunruo. He scooped soup for her and gave her food from time to time so that she would not only care about the child.

Wenwen saw this and did not want to be outdone. He tried his best to reach out his short hands to give Fu Yunruo some food. "Mom, eat too!"

"Okay, okay, Mom will eat too."

Fu Yunruo saw that Si Yue was being neglected and felt a little embarrassed, so she also greeted him.

There were only three people, but it was very lively.

In the end, the three of them finished all the food on the table, and all of them ate until their stomachs were round.

The two adults still cared about their image, but they had a lazy expression.

Wenwen rubbed his stomach like a kitten. He was so happy!

They rested for a while before returning to their room.

Si Yue chatted with Fu Yunruo. "Will we go home after filming tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go on a trip? To avoid the heat? "Si Yue glanced at Wenwen, who was walking with a bulging stomach." This little guy hasn't been to the beach yet, right? "

The weather in the capital was the hottest time of the year. In the past, if Si Yue was not filming at this time, he would basically go home to avoid the heat.

Fu Yunruo was a little hesitant. Wenwen had lived in the countryside with her for the past four years. This year, they came to the capital only to have fun nearby. They had not even been to the tourist areas in the nearby cities, let alone the beach.