(100) Movie Premiere

When Fang Xuerou returned home, Fu Zonghong and Fang Wanting were both at home.

The sky was about to turn dark. The street lamps and the lights in the house were already on. The bright chandelier made the furnishings in the house look white.

Fu Zonghong was sitting on the sofa watching an educational channel. The only sound in the empty living room was the sound of the TV channel.

Fang Wanting was in the kitchen cooking dinner with the auntie.

"Uncle." Fang Xueruo walked to the other side of the sofa and sat down.

"You're back," Fu Zonghong replied.

"Where's Mom?" Fang Xueruo looked around and heard some movement in the kitchen.

"In the kitchen," Fu Zonghong replied. He did not say anything else and continued to focus on the TV.

Fang Xueruo's face was a little bitter. She watched for a while and really did not understand what was so interesting about this childish children's show. However, since Fu Zonghong did not take the initiative to talk to her, she did not say anything.

"I'll go help Mom." She then got up and walked to the kitchen.

Fang Xueruo saw Fang Wanting and felt wronged. "Mom."

The auntie hurriedly greeted her. "Miss, you're back!"

Fang Wanting saw that Fang Xueruo was still unhappy when she came back. She did not say anything and just asked her to help.

She chatted with the auntie affectionately. "This soup is a little bland. Old Fu's appetite hasn't been very good recently."

"Madam really cares about Sir." The auntie smiled.

Fang Wanting had a faint smile on her face. "Old Fu doesn't take care of himself, so I have to take care of him from the side."

"Sir and Madam are really loving."

Fang Wanting smiled. "What's there to be loving? We're already an old married couple."

"..."

Six dishes and one soup were all ready. Fang Wanting instructed Fang Xueruo to carry out the dishes.

She also carried out a plate of colorful stir-fried vegetables.

"Old Fu, it's time for dinner."

Fu Zonghong responded. He picked up the remote control and pressed the pause button. Then, he got up and walked towards the dining.

He was dressed in casual clothes and looked much younger. If it weren't for the wrinkles on his forehead, he would have looked like he was in his early forties.

Fu Zonghong looked at the dishes that were obviously prepared by Fang Wanting. His expression softened. "Thank you."

Fang Wanting smiled and said, "You should eat more. That's the greatest compliment you can give me."

Fang Xueruo said jealously, "Mom only has eyes for Uncle. Even I, as her daughter, have to take a step back."

Fang Wanting smiled helplessly and said, "You're already so old, yet you're still jealous like a child."

Fu Zonghong laughed.

The family of three sat down and ate quietly. At first, they didn't talk.

It was Fang Wanting who spoke first. "Xueruo, why did you come back at this time? Have you finished filming your scenes? "

Fang Xueruo looked depressed and lost her appetite even more. She said dejectedly, "No, something happened in the crew, so we can only put it on hold. The male lead of the crew has been changed, and several important supporting actresses have been terminated."