(88) Little Hedgehog

After Fu Yunruo sent Si Yue away, she was not in the mood to work. She almost knocked over a pot of orchid because she was absent-minded.

Then, she was rudely chased out of the flower shed by Uncle Guo, who was afraid that she would do something to his precious baby.

Fu Yunruo could only go outside to see if there was anything she needed help with.

It was still early, and the flowers in the flower garden were in full bloom. They even attracted butterflies, adding a touch of light to the flowerbed.

Fu Yunruo walked around outside and saw that there was a photography studio here taking wedding photos for customers.

They signed a contract with a photography studio and officially fulfilled the contract. Today, there was a pair of newlyweds who came to take photos.

Fu Yunruo looked at the bride in a white wedding dress from afar. She smiled very happily as she took photos with the groom. Suddenly, a hint of envy appeared in her heart.

Ever since she came here and met Wenwen, she had never thought that there would be a day when she would put on a wedding dress.

A figure suddenly flashed across her mind.

Fu Yunruo suddenly shook her head and threw that figure away. Seriously, she was too affected by him. This was impossible.

"Yunyun!" Just as she was in a daze, the bride noticed Fu Yunruo's existence. She lifted her skirt and ran towards her happily, while Sina nervously ran beside her.

The bride stood in front of her, excited and nervous. "Yunyun, I'm your fan!"

Fu Yunruo revealed a smile. "Thank you for your love." Then, she said sincerely, "Congratulations! Happy wedding! May you be together for a hundred years! "

"Thank you! Thank you! "The bride was so excited that her face turned red.

The bride stood in front of Fu Yunruo. She seemed to have a lot to say, but her mind seemed to be blank. She could not say what she wanted to say.

Fu Yunruo said, "Do you want an autograph?"

"Yes, yes!"

"I don't have a pen and paper now. Can I give it to you after I sign it?"

The bride nodded repeatedly. She had no objections at all. Then, she asked carefully, "Can I take a photo with you?"

"My pleasure."

In the end, Fu Yunruo and the bride took a lot of photos with the help of professional photographers. If it wasn't for the bridegroom who was about to cry, the bride would have continued to take photos with Fu Yunruo.

Fu Yunruo did not dare to stay any longer and quickly left.

When the bride saw the photo with her idol in the camera, she laughed. She felt that she had reached the peak of her life. She was actually wearing a wedding dress to take a photo with her idol!

"This photo is so good! I want to hang it in my bedroom! "

The groom complained, "What about me?"

The bride looked at him with disdain. In the end, under the bridegroom's tearful complaints, she reluctantly changed the location and hung it in the study.

If Fu Yunruo returned to the inner area this time, she was worried that she would meet fans again.

Although her fans were very rational, the nearby fans would come here to try their luck when they were free to see if they could meet Fu Yunruo.