(126) Dating

Fu Yunruo and Si Yue looked at each other and smiled.

Si Yue went forward, picked up Wenwen and placed him on his shoulder. Then, he calmly changed the topic. "How's the teacher's teaching? Are you used to it? "This time, the teachers were not from their country, but from another group of teachers.

Wenwen snorted. He was so smart, how could he not be used to it?

"Grandpa Chef made your favorite braised pork trotters. Eat more to nourish your body."

Wenwen said unhappily, "Do you think I'm a three-year-old child?" Trying to use food to distract him? So that he would forget about not bringing him along when they went out to play?

"Of course not. You're already a four-year-old child."

Wenwen emphasized, "I'm four years and seven months old!"

"Okay ..."

Fu Yunruo saw that they were talking about age, and Wenwen was sitting on Si Yue's shoulder. She was a little nervous. "Is your arm okay?" It had only been a while, and he could not exert any strength. Wenwen was not light.

Wenwen obviously knew that his arm had not fully recovered, so he did not dare to move. "Put me down!" Wenwen kept looking at Fu Yunruo.

Si Yue said nonchalantly, "It's okay."

"Let me carry him." Fu Yunruo stretched out her hands. Wenwen cooperated and opened his arms. His small body leaned in front of Fu Yunruo.

Si Yue had no choice but to lower his body. Then, Fu Yunruo carried Wenwen over.

After being interrupted, Wenwen had forgotten to pursue the matter between the two of them. He glanced at Si Yue's arm from time to time. When he saw Si Yue moving his arm, he could not help but feel nervous.

Si Yue teased Wenwen. He found it interesting to see his rich expressions. In the end, Fu Yunruo glared at him, so Si Yue stopped teasing Wenwen.

The three of them had a lively dinner.

Fu Yunruo did not accompany Wenwen much today, she would accompany Wenwen all the time at night.

Only then was Wenwen happy and magnanimously let it go.

Forget it, he had to go to class and didn't have time to accompany his mother, so he could only let Uncle Yue accompany his mother, otherwise she would be lonely.

After coaxing Wenwen to sleep at night, Fu Yunruo left the room. Just as she closed the door, she saw Si Yue leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Fu Yunruo tilted her head in confusion.

Si Yue glanced at the closed door and smiled at her. "Is the child asleep?"

Fu Yunruo nodded.

Si Yue extended his hand towards Fu Yunruo. "Let me take you to another place."

"It's already so late ..." Fu Yunruo said. Under his focused and gentle gaze, she could not help but reach out her hand.

Their two hands clasped together. Si Yue pulled Fu Yunruo and walked out quickly.

Fu Yunruo was afraid that he would pull too hard and dislocate her elbow, so she followed his strength and ran forward.

They ran all the way up the castle's stairs and finally reached the top floor and stood in front of a door.

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo, who was a little out of breath from running. When she recovered, he said to her, "Close your eyes."

Fu Yunruo looked at Si Yue and felt that he was being mysterious. However, at this point, she still cooperated and closed her eyes.

After seeing her close her eyes, Si Yue opened the door and then held Fu Yunruo's hand and walked in carefully.