(87) Born To Be His Nemesis

"I have to get busy."

Regardless of what Si Yue was thinking, Fu Yunruo tactfully asked him to leave. Although Wenwen was not around, she had already promised Wenwen that she would not get close to Si Yue, so she had to keep her promise.

Otherwise, if the little guy got angry, it would be hard to coax him.

"I'll come and find you later." Si Yue did not continue to pester her. He left the garden and got into a black limousine parked by the roadside.

Si Yue sat in the car and leaned against the back of the seat. He massaged his temples, feeling a headache coming on.

Yuan Xin, who was sitting in the front seat, asked, "How did the discussion go?"

"Both of them are my ancestors." Si Yue's tone was filled with sweet annoyance.

After the little guy found out about the matter, he had treated him with disdain in the morning. This was also beyond Si Yue's expectations.

This was not what he had expected. Wasn't Wenwen happy to accept it? Even if he was uncomfortable, it would only last for a day or two. He would coax him and it would be over. Who knew that he would reject him so much? He could even feel the little guy's hostility towards him.

Were this mother and son pair born to be his nemesis?

"Didn't you ask for it?" Yuan Xin gloated. He was so happy that he could eat three more bowls of rice when he saw Si Yue, who had always been good at strategizing, stumble again and again. Finally, there was someone who could deal with this wretched man!

Yuan Xin was in a good mood. He happily whistled as he drove to the set.

Si Yue frowned. Yuan Xin was too arrogant! Hence, he said, "You don't have this month's bonus."

The whistling stopped abruptly.

Yuan Xin cursed silently. Wretched man!

Si Yue did not care about Yuan Xin's thoughts. He was thinking about what exactly had gone wrong.

For a child, it would be easier to reject and accept a complete stranger as his biological father, right? He had spent so much effort communicating with Wenwen to deepen their relationship. He could clearly see Wenwen's dependence and admiration towards him. If he revealed their relationship now, Wenwen should be able to accept it more easily.

Why was his attitude completely the opposite?

Could he say that they were indeed mother and son? Their reactions were exactly the same. One was hostile, and the other was distant. This was not going according to his script at all. Could it be that he had done something wrong before?

The car drove along the road in an orderly manner. After a moment of silence, Yuan Xin suddenly said, "Si Yue, let me say something as a bystander."

Yuan Xin and Si Yue had been partners for more than ten years. In the end, he couldn't bear to see him enter a dead end alone. Even though he was amused to see him deal with Fu Yunruo and her son's matter with confidence but not achieving the desired effect, they had been friends for so many years. He also hoped that the three of them could put aside their misunderstandings and become a true family.

"You can advance step by step in the business world. You can control a project from the start to the future as you wish, but you can't do that when it comes to relationships. The world of business is different from the world of relationships. You feel that you have paved the way, and they will naturally accept it happily. However, people's thoughts are the most uncontrollable. From another perspective, they might think that you are scheming and can even manipulate relationships. In the past, you treated them well with ulterior motives ..."