(103) Si Yue Is Evil

After the host on the stage introduced the item, the auction officially began.

Wenwen said domineeringly, "Mom, I'll bid for this crystal diamond and give it to you!"

Fu Yunruo beamed with joy. The little guy was still so small, but he was already so sensible and filial to his mother.

"I'm already very satisfied that you have such intentions. Wenwen, keep this money for yourself." Fu Yunruo said gently, "Don't you want to save it for your future capital?" Fu Yunruo knew Wenwen's ambition. He was going to be a big boss in the future, so he needed to save up his capital now!

Wenwen said confidently, "There's no hurry. I can earn money later." His mother was the most important thing now. Moreover, he was still young. There were many opportunities to save money. When he became famous, he could earn it back immediately!

Not only could he do some good deeds, but he could also give his mother a gift to make her happy. It was killing two birds with one stone.

Many people were interested in this crystal diamond. After all, who didn't have a female family member? Wouldn't it be a surprise if they bought it and gave it to someone?

Because this crystal diamond was pure and clear and had a large gram count, and it was personally carved by a world-famous carving master, it could be considered as one of the more expensive items in this auction.

The starting bid was 500,000 yuan, and each increment must not be less than 50,000 yuan.

Soon, someone bid, "550,000 yuan."

"600,000 yuan."

"650,000 yuan."

Wenwen was ready to make a move. He raised his sign high and said, "700,000 yuan!"

"1,500,000 yuan."

They looked over and saw that it was Chang Zhuyou's sign. He directly doubled the price.

The value of this diamond was about 1,200,000 yuan. 1,500,000 yuan was already more than its value. Whether it was to give face to the Chang family or because they felt that it was beyond their budget, everyone gave up. Only a few people were hesitating.

Wenwen unconsciously puffed up his face. It was better to raise the price peacefully, but this person didn't play by the rules.

Wenwen also raised the price. "2,000,000 yuan."

"3,000,000 yuan."

Wenwen was angry. He only had less than 4,000,000 yuan in his little treasury. He couldn't afford any more, but how could he lose to someone he hated? Moreover, he had already boasted that he would buy it and give it to his mother.

"Three million five hundred thousand!"

This had already far exceeded the value of the auction item itself. The others did not participate, and they all watched as the young master of the Chang family competed with a child.

Child?

When they saw the angry child sitting on Si Yue's lap, they couldn't help but smile. What an adorable child. Look at his chubby little face, white and tender, and his facial features were exquisite and beautiful. The elders loved children like this the most, and their hearts softened.

Then, they looked at Chang Zhuyou, who refused to give in to a child. Many people muttered in their hearts.

It's not like it's something rare or has any special meaning. What's wrong with letting a kid have a go? Bidding with a kid seemed to be very capable, yet he actually dared to provoke him? He was too narrow-minded.