(78) Wenwen's Concern

In the end, Qian Shengnan went next door to pick up Wenwen.

Fu Yunruo saw Wenwen jumping around happily. She suddenly wondered if Wenwen would be even happier if he knew that he was his biological father.

Fu Yunruo's heart was heavy. She was even absent-minded when she ate.

After listening to Si Yue's analysis, Wenwen no longer had any worries and happily accepted the script.

However, when he spoke to his mother, his mother was obviously distracted. He had already finished a full bowl of rice, but his mother still had half a bowl left. Wenwen couldn't help but ask with concern, "Mom, what's wrong?"

Wenwen recalled that during this period of time, his mother would sometimes be in a daze, as if she was hiding something in her heart.

He couldn't always be by his mother's side when he was in school. They only had time to interact on the nights of the holidays. During this time, he didn't know what his mother had encountered.

Wenwen was extremely concerned.

"Ah? I'm fine. "Fu Yunruo saw that his bowl was empty." Are you full? "

"I'm full." Wenwen rubbed his round belly. Then, when he saw Fu Yunruo put down her chopsticks, he immediately said, "Mom hasn't finished eating!"

Fu Yunruo looked down at her bowl. She really had no appetite, but under the little guy's bright gaze, Fu Yunruo still ate it all.

Qian Shengnan was the one who cleaned up the dishes for dinner. Fu Yunruo washed a plate of fruit.

Wenwen sat on the sofa and watched cartoons with relish.

Fu Yunruo said, "Go take a shower in half an hour and then start doing your homework!"

"Okay!"

Wenwen watched cartoons for half an hour and then went to take a shower.

After going to kindergarten, Wenwen felt that he had grown up and wanted to bathe by himself. However, he was mercilessly suppressed by Fu Yunruo. She felt that a child like him could not bathe at all, especially when the weather was cold. If he did not pay attention, he would easily catch a cold.

After taking a shower, Fu Yunruo helped Wenwen put on cute panda pajamas. The panda pajamas were for spring and autumn wear. It was moderately thick and had a hood. After putting it on, there were two fluffy ears on the top of Wenwen's head, which made Wenwen look even cuter.

Wenwen began to do homework with Fu Yunruo.

Most of the homework in kindergarten had to be completed with the help of parents. Although Wenwen felt that the homework was very childish, he enjoyed the process of completing it with his mother.

Wenwen sat on a small chair and leaned over the small table. Fu Yunruo was teaching him how to do his homework.

Fu Yunruo looked at the side of Wenwen's face. His chubby baby fat bulged in an arc. It was so cute that it made people's hearts tremble.

In the past, she felt that Wenwen had inherited all of her looks. However, looking at him now, she could not help but think about it. She felt that she could see some of Si Yue's shadow.

She heard that some children looked like their mother when they were young. However, as they grew older, they would slowly look like their father. Could it be that Wenwen was also in this situation?

From her point of view, she naturally did not want Wenwen's blood relatives to compete with her. After all, their relationship was different from that of an ordinary husband and wife relationship.