(93) Took His Revenge

The filming of this movie had been going very smoothly. Wenwen's scenes had all been filmed today, and the production crew had specially organized a banquet for Wenwen.

Many people expressed that they couldn't bear to part with Wenwen. Many of them might not have the chance to work with Wenwen again, so they took the opportunity to give Wenwen many gifts.

Fu Yunruo and Wenwen couldn't refuse even if they wanted to. After a while, they received a lot of gifts that they couldn't even hug.

Fu Yunruo saw that there was basically nothing valuable, mainly homemade snacks and other things, so she didn't insist on rejecting their intentions.

Director Mo also couldn't bear to part with this little guy. "I have an old friend who is preparing to film a xianxia movie series. Is Wenwen interested in being the child of the male lead?"

Although his old friend wanted a seven or eight-year-old child, wasn't that like him, he was afraid that a four or five-year-old child wouldn't know how to act? Seeing such a clever child like Wenwen, he would definitely be as reluctant to let go as he was.

Wenwen looked over curiously, his eyes full of interest.

"Director, you're not being kind. I also want to film with Wenwen. Recommend me too!"

Xia Wanning only had a few scenes in this movie as a supporting female lead. This time, she shamelessly came to Wenwen's banquet.

As the saying goes, the enemy of one's enemy is one's friend. Xia Wanning had been suppressed by Fang Xueruo for so long, and once she met Fu Yunruo and her son, she was unlucky and still couldn't get up.

If it weren't for the Chang family, she would have fallen out of the entertainment industry long ago. Moreover, she heard that recently, if the head of the Chang family wasn't very satisfied with Fang Xueruo, it was uncertain whether that marriage could be maintained.

Therefore, Xia Wanning felt that she was lucky to be friends with them.

She was now an A-list movie queen and was very familiar with Director Mo. Therefore, when she joked, Director Mo not only didn't get angry, but also laughed and said, "How can I leave you out? At most, I can only recommend you. Whether or not you succeed depends on you."

"Thank you, Director Mo." Xia Wanning toasted Director Mo.

Wenwen listened from the side and his eyes darted around. He remembered that there was a classic xianxia movie series in this era.

At that time, the female lead was Fang Xueruo. Because of that xianxia drama, her fame rose to another level...

If the female lead was still her …

Wenwen blinked and asked curiously, "Is the female lead Sister Xia?"

Xia Wanning said happily, "Thank you for your kind words. I won't let Baby Wenwen down and try my best to succeed in the audition!"

............ l............................................

.............. ........................... experience............................... to...........

A villain takes revenge from dawn to dusk!

. Xia Wanning almost couldn't help but hug Wenwen. He's so cute. Why don't I give birth to a baby too? But what if I can't give birth to such a cute baby …

... "What's the audition like?" Wenwen asked curiously.

Si Yue had a chance to interrupt. "I'll bring you there to take a look."

Wenwen glanced at Si Yue, then turned his head away. What did it have to do with him?

Si Yue: "…"

Yuan Xin smiled. "I'll bring Wenwen there to take a look."

Wenwen immediately turned his head and smiled. His little chubby face trembled. "Thank you, Uncle Yuan!"

"…" Little brat.

Director Mo patted Wenwen's head. "You have to grow up well!"

Wenwen said, "I'll grow up quickly!" He nodded heavily.

After the shooting, Fu Yunruo and Wenwen took the car home.

The little guy was happy about something. From time to time, he would laugh like a little mouse who had stolen oil.

Fu Yunruo asked curiously, "What are you laughing about?"

"It's a secret!" Of course, Wenwen wouldn't tell her. He finally had a chance to take revenge. He was happy!

Fu Yunruo tapped his forehead and said sadly, "Wenwen, you're hiding secrets from your mother."

Wenwen said seriously, "I've grown up and I'm a boy. There are some things that you girls don't understand. I can't tell you in the future. You have to get used to it."

Fu Yunruo: "…" He's so mischievous. Daughters are the most considerate. Why didn't she give birth to a little princess?