(110) Do You Think I'm A Burden?

The nurse at the front desk put the phone back and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, sir. The patient is not accepting visitors."

Fu Zonghong did not expect to be rejected. He was a little upset, but he was not willing to give up. "Please help me ask again. I won't leave until I see her."

The lady at the front desk hesitated. "This ..."

In the end, she called again. "Miss Fu, Mr. Fu wants to visit the patient. Do you think ..."

"It's not convenient for us here. Please ask him to go back."

Then the call turned into a beeping sound.

The lady at the front desk was helpless. "Mr. Fu, what do you think?"

Fu Zonghong frowned and asked the lady at the front desk. "How's Wenwen's injury?"

"I'm sorry, we don't have the right to disclose the patient's privacy."

Fu Zonghong's annual check-up was at this hospital. He knew the hospital's rules very well. After he could not get anything out of the lady, he tried to call Fu Yunruo, but it did not go through. In the end, he said with a pale face, "I'm not feeling well. Help me get admitted to the hospital."

The lady at the front desk was speechless.

After the doctor at the hospital took a look at Fu Zonghong, they still helped him get admitted to the hospital. His body was not in good condition and he needed to be hospitalized for a check-up.

Fu Zonghong had been feeling weak recently. His body had not been in good condition for the past few years. He had various problems, but he could control them well by having regular checkups. However, his body could not be too emotional. Today's incident had a huge impact on him. He had suppressed the anger in his heart and could not vent it out.

But the most important thing now was to see Wenwen. His body was secondary.

Since the internal department could not find out anything, Fu Zonghong called his special assistant and asked him to try his best to find out more information. Then, he went out to try his luck.

Fu Yunruo did not know that Fu Zonghong was hospitalized because he wanted to see Wenwen. She accompanied Wenwen for a while.

On the other hand, Si Yue needed to recuperate for the next few days. In order to prevent Si Yue from feeling lonely and bored, Fu Yunruo would always bring Wenwen along.

Fu Yunruo could not stay idle at night. After she turned on her phone again, it vibrated non-stop. Messages appeared one after another, and there were dozens of missed calls.

Many of them sent WeChat messages to inquire after failing to get through.

Fu Yunruo also saw more than ten missed calls from Aunt Mei and the others.

Fu Yunruo immediately made a video call. In order not to worry them, she even asked Wenwen to come over and watch the video together.

As soon as she called, the call was immediately connected. Aunt Mei and Uncle Mei's anxious faces were displayed on the screen.

"Ruoruo, what happened? The Internet said that Wenwen was injured? How he is now? " Fu Yunruo quickly comforted them, "Aunt Mei, Uncle Mei, don't worry. Wenwen is fine. If you don't believe me, take a look!"

Fu Yunruo pointed the camera at Wenwen. Wenwen looked at the camera and obediently called out, "Grandpa Mei, Grandma Mei."

Uncle Mei and Aunt Mei leaned closer, trying their best to see Wenwen more clearly.

Fu Yunruo understood their intentions. She pulled the camera a little further away and let Wenwen's entire body enter the camera. Wenwen even slowly turned around twice before approaching. He said cutely, "Grandpa Mei, Grandma Mei, I'm fine! Don't worry ~ "