(98) This Child Was Still Too Free

Fu Yunruo comforted him, "When you grow up, the account will belong to you."

Wenwen was secretly sad. He felt that he was not comforted at all. The account of tens of millions of fans did not belong to him yet. He was very sad that he had lost it.

He was no longer a child. He had self-control and would never spout nonsense on the Internet. Unfortunately, no one believed him ...

Fu Yunruo saw that he was in low spirits, so she asked him to read the comments on her phone.

She skimmed through the comments. There were no sour words. They were all good comments, so it was fine for Wenwen to read more.

Wenwen took the phone and was overjoyed. He hurriedly read the comments one by one seriously.

Compared to his previous life, every time he posted something on social media, the comments section would be filled with bloodshed. His fans were basically beaten up in the end.

The comments now were very warm. If his die-hard fans in his previous life saw this, they might be very gratified.

Perhaps they had seen it now.

No, most of his fans in his previous life might still be drinking milk and going to school. Some might not even be born yet.

Wenwen suddenly could not help but laugh. Perhaps he was still going to school with his die-hard fans in his previous life!

Fu Yunruo saw that Wenwen was reading seriously, and her expression softened.

Si Yue saw a hot comment under the trending search. A netizen had taken a screenshot of his and Fu Yunruo's conversation and put it together.

Cloud Rolling Clouds: My little cutie! Thank you for your support!
Si Yue: Yes, my little cutie.

Eh, I seem to have discovered something!

There were a bunch of replies under the hot comment. It was very lively.

[Warning, your account is gone!]

[Your account is gone.]

[Do you think we don't want to? But reality doesn't allow it!]

[Let's see when this account is gone.]

In the end, after a few hundred comments, this comment was still there. Si Yue's fans suddenly realized something and quickly formed a group.

The number of people kept increasing. The 2,000 people group was filled in an instant. However, the chat was quiet and no one spoke.

After a while, someone asked tentatively, "So, we really hit the jackpot?"

"Probably ...?"

"Sisters, I just went to test the waters and posted some gossip about Brother Yue and a female artist ..."

"How is it?"

"It was deleted in three seconds!"

Then they looked at the comments that were still high up in the trending section and sighed meaningfully.

The fans couldn't be blamed for thinking the wrong way. Some of them had been following Si Yue since his debut. Over the past 10 years, what had they not encountered? Any comments that attempted to create a scandal with Si Yue, or any netizens who tried to couple Si Yue online, were quickly deleted. Most of the time, they couldn't even be posted.

His fans were quiet and didn't cause any trouble. Compared to the fans of other celebrities who openly declared their love lines, these small moons were miserable. They had to be secretive even if they wanted to declare their love lines.