(118) When Are You Going To Call Me Dad?

Without waiting for Fu Yunruo's reply, Si Yue squatted down and took out a handkerchief to wipe the little chubby face that was flushed red from playing.

"I'll discuss with your mother whether we should bring you to the island to play."

Wenwen's eyes lit up. His little mouth curved as he glanced at Fu Yunruo a few times. He asked expectantly, "Really?"

He remembered that his mother had always wanted him to go to school. If they went to the island to play, it would take at least ten days to half a month, right? They would not be able to make it in time for school to start.

Fu Yunruo pulled a long face. "It's not true."

Wenwen pouted and sat back in the car angrily. He looked like he was asking Fu Yunruo to coax him when he was angry.

Si Yue glanced at Fu Yunruo with a smile and teased, "Look, whose little mouth is pouting so hard you can hang an oil bottle on it?"

Wenwen pursed his lips and acted like a mature adult.

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo. "Since the child wants to go, why don't we let the child go? The child has suffered a lot during this period. "

Wenwen looked at Fu Yunruo with tears in his eyes. He looked so pitiful that Fu Yunruo's heart started to waver.

Actually, if it did not affect Wenwen's studies, it would not be a bad idea to play and relax … right?

Not a bad idea! Although she was his son's mother, they were not husband and wife. How could she jump to the point of meeting his parents?

Fu Yunruo said, "Let's talk about it when we have time."

With that, Fu Yunruo turned to leave. She was afraid that if she will look at Wenwen and Si Yue's sad expressions she could not help but relent.

Wenwen didn't get what he wanted, and Si Yue didn't get what he wanted either. They looked at each other, and Si Yue pursed his lips. "Little Wenwen, you can't do it." He actually couldn't make his mother change her mind.

Wenwen pulled a long face. "Big friend Si Yue, you can't do it either!"

Si Yue: "Nonsense, it's all because you didn't do your best."

"It's clearly your own problem, yet you want to push the blame to a child. Doesn't your conscience hurt?"

Wenwen looked at Si Yue with dissatisfaction and suddenly said, "Do you have any ulterior motives? You're not planning to do something bad behind my back, are you? "

Otherwise, why would he be so kind as to take them out to play so that he didn't have to go to school?

Si Yue was speechless. He calmly changed the topic. "When are you going to call me Dad?"

Wenwen: "…"

He grabbed the steering wheel and drove the car. With a turn, he quickly drove away.

Si Yue didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Was it that difficult to change his name?

For the next two days, Fu Yunruo basically avoided them as she was afraid that they would pester her and make her change her mind. However, Wenwen and Si Yue didn't pester Fu Yunruo all day long.

...

Fang Xueruo's matter had been pushed forward for so long and was about to come to an end. Whether it was Fu Yunruo or Si Yue, they wanted to see the verdict with their own eyes.

However, in Si Yue's heart, this wasn't the end, but the beginning. He wouldn't let it go just like that. Just the punishment of the law wasn't enough.

When it was time for the court session, almost everyone's eyes were on the court. The fans and the media were eager to know the verdict as soon as possible.

Fu Yunruo and Si Yue were both there. Chang Zhuyou looked at Fu Yunruo with bloodshot eyes. He had never expected that Si Yue would protect them so well. Even though he had asked that person to introduce them, Si Yue still didn't give that person any face.

That person actually wasn't angry, which meant that there was nothing he could do.

At this point, if he didn't know that Si Yue's identity wasn't as simple as it seemed on the surface, he would really be stupid.

No wonder he couldn't touch Si Yue all these years. He had thought that it was because Apple Entertainment was protecting him regardless of the consequences. After all, Apple Entertainment was a big shot in the entertainment industry. If they really wanted to protect someone, they would be able to do so.

Now that he thought about it, other than his status in the entertainment industry, Apple Entertainment was protecting him regardless of the consequences.

If it weren't for his strong background, Apple Entertainment wouldn't have protected him so tightly and he wouldn't have been so arrogant.

But who exactly was he? Why hadn't he heard of such a person before?

Could he be overseas? No, he had heard of the famous Asian families overseas. Even if he hadn't seen them before, there were at least some famous people in their families. At least, he knew the representatives of each family.

However, it was true that many of the people in these families were well protected. Basically, no one knew about them.

Surnamed Si … Which family was he from?

Si …? He suddenly thought of the most unlikely family. Could it be that family?