(102) Charity Gala

"She's an insignificant person."

Chang Zhuyou liked Fang Xueruo's little temper. Her attitude showed that she cared about him and liked him.

"She's just a secretary. Her father is one of the shareholders of the company. If you don't like her, I can transfer her out of her position and not see her again." If it was in the past, Chang Zhuyou wouldn't have cared about anyone's feelings. He would have just sent her packing.

But recently, the Chang family's stock price had plummeted. They had lost a lot of money. In order to appease the shareholders, he couldn't just fire her.

Chang Zhuyou led Fang Xueruo to the leather chair behind his desk and let her sit down.

Fang Xueruo's eyes darkened when she heard that Chang Zhuyou only wanted to transfer her out of the company and not fire her. She sat on the chair and looked down to see the steaming hot coffee on the table.

Fang Xueruo thought about it and knew that it was left by the woman who had provoked her just now.

Chang Zhuyou saw Fang Xueruo's gaze on the coffee. He touched the rim of the cup politely and handed it to Fang Xue. "Have some coffee. The temperature is just right."

Fang Xueruo took it and took a sip. She put it down and pursed her lips. "It's too bitter."

Chang Zhuyou said dotingly, "I'll make you a cup." He took the cup of coffee and poured it out. He went to the pantry and personally made Fang Xueruo a cup of coffee. He knew Fang Xueruo's favorite coffee by heart. He had practiced it thousands of times.

Many people saw them along the way. They didn't dare to say anything in front of Chang Zhuyou. They only whispered to each other after Chang Zhuyou made the coffee and returned to the office.

"President Chang is so nice to Miss Fang," someone said with admiration.

"Yeah, he even made coffee for Miss Fang ..."

"President Chang dotes on her so much! Miss Fang is so lucky ... "

"Miss Fang even came to see President Chang personally. They are so loving ..."

The group of people talked at once. Suddenly, someone said, "No matter how loving they are, they're still scumbags and bitches ..."

The voices came to an abrupt end. They looked at each other in dismay, but no one bothered to ask which warrior had said it. They didn't say anything else, but rather awkwardly dispersed.

Chang Zhuyou didn't know what was going on outside the office, nor did he care. All he could think about was Fang Xueruo.

He handed the coffee to Fang Xueruo. "Try it. I made it for you."

Fang Xue's lips curled into a smile. "Brother Chang, your coffee suits my taste the best."

Chang Zhuyou said proudly, "Of course."

"Xue 'er, why are you here? What's the matter? "

Fang Xueruo's eyes sparkled as she looked at him, but her tone was cold. "Can't I come to you for no reason?"

"Of course not. I'm very happy that you came to see me." Chang Zhuyou held Fang Xueruo's hand affectionately. "I wish that you could come every day."

Fang Xueruo turned her head slightly, but she didn't look very happy.

"What's wrong? Did someone bully you? "

Fang Xueruo shook her head.

Chang Zhuyou's heart ached. "Xue 'er, don't worry. I'll make sure you get justice!" Of course, he knew about Xue 'er's current predicament. Xue' er's manager had already mentioned it to him. In order not to let Xue 'er suffer, he even asked her manager not to accept any resources for her during this period.