(69) Flower Garden Opening

As soon as Wenwen said that, he regretted it a little. However, he was a little older and was no longer that insecure person.

Uncle Lin looked like someone who knew how to dote on people. He was not as immature and unreliable as Uncle Xu. Although he wanted to monopolize his mother, he also hoped that his mother would have a confidant by her side.

His mother loved him so much that she would not neglect him just because she had a new family.

However, when he thought about how his mother had a new home and might have a baby in the future, and that he would not be his mother's only child, Wenwen felt depressed.

Wenwen twisted his chubby body to get off the ground. After Si Yue placed him on the ground, he immediately ran between the two of them.

Wen Wen held Fu Yunruo's hand. "Mom!"

Lin Ji patted Wenwen's head and revealed a happy smile.

He did not feel that Wenwen was disturbing them. Instead, he felt that Wenwen was getting close to him.

Si Yue took a step forward and stood beside Fu Yunruo.

"How is Wenwen doing in the kindergarten? Are you used to it? "

Fu Yunruo nodded. "Yes, it's pretty good."

"That's good. This kindergarten has a good evaluation in the circle. Wenwen's habits are pretty good."

Fu Yunruo could tell that although the school fees were expensive, from the parents who sent their children to this kindergarten, most of them were either rich or respectable. To be able to be chosen by so many parents, this kindergarten was also outstanding.

"I know that kindergarten. My niece is studying there ..." Lin Ji interrupted naturally.

"That's good ..."

After chatting for a while, Fu Yunruo and Wenwen arrived home. The mother and son said good night to the two adults and entered the house.

The little guy ran and jumped, and his body was covered in sweat.

Fu Yunruo brought Wenwen into the bathroom and got a basin of hot water for Wenwen to wipe his face, hands, and back. Then, she changed into his pajamas.

After staying with Fu Yunruo for two nights, Wenwen took the initiative to go to his room to sleep alone.

He felt that he had grown up and could no longer sleep with adults.

Fu Yunruo brought Wenwen back to his room and coaxed him to sleep.

Wenwen lay on the bed and looked at Fu Yunruo. He could not help but call out, "Mom ..."

"Hmm?"

Wenwen wanted to ask if his mother was getting married. Was it Uncle Lin ... But in the end, he didn't ask and closed his eyes.

Fu Yunruo gently patted Wenwen's small body. She felt that Wenwen seemed to want to say something to her, but he closed his eyes and slept. Fu Yunruo did not disturb him.

After the child fell asleep, she turned off the lights, leaving only a small lamp on the bedside. Then, she went out quietly.

Since then, Wenwen went to kindergarten obediently every day and no longer said that he did not want to go.

He found kindergarten quite interesting.

He could learn some things and had many friends to play with.

It was different from playing together in Shanghe Village. He could play more in kindergarten and learn some knowledge.

Wenwen found one of his shortcomings. He only knew some simple words and simple questions in English. He found that the children could speak other languages other than English fluently, such as Italian and French.