¹

Felix felt the sting on his cheek. The blood rising on his face,"why aren't you making enough money? —" Felix didn't respond, he just looked straight into his bosses chest.

His cheek felt like it was pulsating in pain and irritation. He was too scared to even look at the reflection afriad he would feel a certian way that would make him sensitive.

felix wasn't weak, at least he tried not to let it show. He hasn't cried in years. He was mostly numb from his past to where he didn't care about anyone or anything. Only some things hurt him the most.

He knew he was being used for his body. He didn't really care about that. But it hurt knowing his past relationships he was never loved. They only cared when Felix had no clothes on.

"Yah, slut, if you don't make me enough money by next week you're fucking fired."

Felix just stared as he walked behind his desk. Pulling the cigeratte out of his mouth that muffled most of his words. He placed it into the ash tray, making smoke appear into the air that burned Felix's nostrils in the process of taking a deep breath in to control his nerves.

Felix was the most popular guy in the bar. Everyone knew him. But they didn't know him. Felix turned around adjusting his tight skirt. He did it for attention. Because he liked it.

The booming music echoed in his ears as he walked through people, people saying hey to him, of course he put on a fake smile — waving back.

He did enjoy his job sometimes. He played with the tongue piercing in his mouth out of boredom. He'd wait for some idiot to approach him. He was off these hours anyways. He just enjoyed the atmosphere of people having fun.

Getting drunk. Enjoying there lives with people. Felix never felt that before.

"Uh, hey." Felix looked up quickly from the shiny black table he sat at.

"Hi, do I know you?"

Felix asked a little cold, placing his head into his hand. Crossing his legs comfortably.

The guy just smirked, running his fingers through his long black hair. Felix just looked the guy up and down. He was tall, slender — but had slight muscles. His lip and eyebrow piercing really made his face even better than what it was.

"Do you give lap dances?"

________________

this is my new book!
I worked on this for a couple of weeks and finally decided to publish it. I kept procrastinating it several times but it's here now so please enjoy and vote ♡!