³⁹

There trip ended, It lasted about 3 days of time together. They were just happy to see eachother anyways.

"So, you two are just friends?"

"Yeah."

Jeongin responded, so Felix decided to hang out with jeongin today. Because he needed to catch up with everything.

"Well, that means you can move on.. find someone new." Felix pointed out. Jeongin just nodded, but it didn't seem as if he agreed. "Im stupid Felix." Jeongin mumbled, looking down to his laugh.

"But you can't be mad at your own feelings, if you didn't like him anymore that's your feelings."

Felix said, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Of course it sounded weird if you chose chan over seungmin in that situation but
Jeongins feelings weren't stupid.

"How is he now?"

"Seungmin?"

"Yeah."

"He's okay I'm guessing, him and  hyunjin on together right now playing games or whatever they do."

Felix declared. "I should apologize again shouldn't I?" Jeongin asked, he still felt guilty of the situation. He cheated, he lost control of his mind and body because of a touch of someone who wasn't worth it in the end.

"If you feel like it sure."

Jeongin looked down at his screen. Seungmins contact was still saved in his phone. "I have catch up work though, so I should probably finish talking later." He's lying completely.
Truthfully, hyunjin asked him to meet him someone, who was he to say no?

"Oh alright." Jeongin waved, watching felix hurriedly get up. Speed talking out of the college Cafe doors.

He walked down the hallway, looking around at the rooms and people who were also staring at him back. He opened the janitors closet, closing it behind him.

"Why are you in such a rush?"

Hyunjin asked.

"Because I missed you."

Felix dropped his bag to the floor, leaning into hyunjins lips. "Wait, actually Felix i need to talk to you." Hyunjin said. He slightly pushed Felix back a little bit.

Which was confusing to Felix, hyunjin never did this. "Why?"
Felix asked, clearly confused him.
But he did know that hyunjin was being a little distant.

"I feel like.." hyunjin became silent.
Sighing to himself and to Felix whose heart was racing,"I feel like you're to clingy, maybe." Felix just looked at hyunjin with a bit of hurt.

"Oh, okay.. sorry." Felix said softly, a small smile. "I didn't know I was like that." Hyunjin just frowned, he felt bad. But he knew telling Felix how he felt was best for future situations.

"Yeah, it's okay though we can still be together though I'm not leaving." Hyunjin wasn't always used to being clingy. He realized he didn't want Felix near him every second, space was okay with relationships right?

Hyunjin watched felix pick his bag up, fixing his hair, he felt a wave of guilt flush over him when Felix just left. He knew how Felix thinks, he always thought he was a bother.

hyunjin just sighed harshly, he opened the door watching felix walk into his next class. He obviously looked down.

TIME SKIP

"Felix how was your day?"

Felix turned back to look at hyunjin who was smiling at him. It was terrible. Was what Felix wanted to say. He'd been over thinking all day.

Was he really that annoying? Was he a bother? Felix just returned the smile. He was obviously faking it,
"It was great." Hyunjin noticed the dull performance made by Felix. Looking him in the eyes noticing the slight dissatisfaction made in them.

Watching felix walk away once more. He'd been doing this all day. It was like he took it seriously, he was giving hyunjin to much space. Hyunjin watched him walk away. He bit his lower lip following Felix to the bedroom.

"Felix, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, you told me to give you space." Felix recalled. "We've been together back to back for 2 months now, I just want a little space."

"That's I'm doing, so why are you pointing it out to me?"

The two looked eachother in the eyes. Shocked by each of there responses. "Im going out with chan, he wants to talk." Hyunjin sternly said. Grabbing his shoes at the door.
But, the truth was he just wanted to get out of the house.

He was already feeling guilty about making Felix feel this way all he wanted to do was share his feelings,
But apprantly Felix wasn't in agreement.

________

Hi, SLOW UPDATESSS