²¹

Felix crawled in hyunjins lap, helping him take his buttoned up shirt off. Undoing the buttons within seconds. They were looking in eachothers eyes, the hungry and lustful feeling, filling there minds.

Felix connected his lips onto hyunjins neck. Marking him as his own, using the tip of his tongue to drag down hyunjins ab line, eagerly staring at his now hardened length.
He missed everything about hyunjin.
Placing hickies everywhere so hyunjin was steadily reminded how much he loved Felix.

"Felix fuck how am I gonna cover these?"

Hyunjin breathed out.

Felix smirked, he then straddled himself once more. Grabbing hyunjins slightly bigger hands, putting them on his body.  "Please touch me." He whispered, his tone dripping into hyunjins very ear
Hyunjin didn't mind this flipping the position to where Felix was Laying down comfortably. Making sure he grabbed a pillow to support the youngers neck.

He's never cared about someone this much. Felix truly might be the one.
Hyunjin removed felixs clothes, unbuttoning his jeans so he could kiss the v line of Felix's Body. Running his hands up and down stimulating his erogenous parts, placing peppery kisses down his waist.

Stimulating the most sensitive part. As he knew on Felix, slowly licking his vline, felix wince in pleasure, whining and unbearably taking the pleasure.

Felix was going crazy. Hyunjins fingers brushing across his body. His lips praising in a different way.

"How long has it been? Since we y'know.." hyunjin shyly asked, him of all people was shy. "1 month, why?"
Hyunjin stood up, looking down at his black jeans, undoing his belt buckle quickly. He was so eager to get inside of Felix.

"I don't wanna hurt you." He smiled.
Beginning to hover back over Felix.
Placing a small kiss, which turned into something more. Felix's hands once again finding hyunjins waist, rubbing the sides and moving to his crotch Carresing the area. Earning the twitching sensation on hyunjins side.

"You look so pretty like this."

Hyunjin softly said, placing a soft kiss on Felix's forehead. "You're so random.." Felix smiled, giving hyunjin a giggle. There sexual times have lately been turning a little soft.
Probably because of the rising love between them. Felix didn't mind the switch up.

Felix just fully removed hyunjins jeans looking at the face of his boxers, they'd switched positions again, Felix's back arched facing hyunjin who was against the head board, his lips bittened waiting for the pleasure of felixs lips.

"Shit." Hyunjin muttered, his voice shaking as Felix slowly moved his hands as well as his mouth at the same time. Driving hyunjin insane completely.

"You're driving me insane baby."

Hyunjin mumbled, running his fingers through felixs soft hair.
Looking down at him. "Fuck you're gonna make me cum so quick." Hyunjin muttered, he normally didn't but since it's been so long without Felix it felt so different.

Felix gave small cat licks to the tip of hyunjins length. Almost praising it.
If hyunjin came this quick he wouldn't be able to have the energy for the rest. He let Felix come to a stop. Felix stood himself off the bed. Keeping his eye contact with hyunjin as he removed his lower bottoms.

Sliding them down his hips side to side. Gracefully removing the clothes down, hyunjin bit his lips smiling ear to ear. Looking him up and down. He loved felixs body, it was perfectly sculpted by Aphrodite.

Hyunjin adjusted to whatever position Felix wanted. Watching him lay down on the mattress belly down,"I'll make sure it doesn't hurt okay? Just relax." Hyunjin said.

Felix relaxed as hyunjin said. Hearing a small bottle open as well as it click close. He closed his eyes, nearly wincing when he felt a single digit enter him, slowly moving in and out of him.

Pleasure taking care of the rest. As hyunjin added another. Angling his fingers in him, hitting his pleasure spot which he could tell it was by the motions and twitching of Felix's body. When he felt like Felix was stretched out enough to where the pain would be baring.

Hyunjin lubed himself as well, putting a generous amount of the substance. He placed himself at the entrance of Felix, slowly sliding himself in.

He let out a breathy groan feeling how Felix wrapped around him.
He balled his fist placing them against the matress digging indends. He decided to let Felix adjust.

"You can move.." Felix said quietly. Hyunjin was already deep in him as it was. It was truly gonna drive him crazy. Felix bit his lip as hyunjin slowly grinded himself in and out.

"Fuck its so deep." Felix whined a little. Hyunjin sat himself up, staring down as he entered Felix, very slowly but deeply as Felix clearly liked. He wanted more.

He brought felixs hips up to a more all fours position. Bringing his head down to the matress to where his ass was up. Hyunjin held the lower part of Felix's hips thrusting at a mild pace. Letting his head sit to the side, as he did this.

"Harder.. please."

Hyunjin smirked, as Felix wished of course. He put felixs head down to the matress, thrusting deeply and quickly. Adjusting his stimulating skills against felixs prostrate. "S-Shit that feels so good." Felix muttered, his voice almost screaming, but he kept it to a minimum, as it was hard not to scream.

Every singular rough thrust hyunjin gave,  a small whine fell from felixs lips. Felix already felt a knot in his stomach, his legs were beginning to tremble, sweat falling from face and onto the matress.

He looked a mess underneath hyunjins hand that held his head down to the matress. Hyunjin grabbed felix by his arms, putting him towards the mirror infront of the bed. So Felix could see what a slutty mess he looked like.

Hyunjin pulled him back by his hair earning a whine. "Are you cumming?" Hyunjin asked, as he sped his pace up once more. Felix wa s barely responsive. Caught up in hyunjins face as he was inside of him. He looked so into it was hot.

"Y-Yes." Felix suttored, feeling his legs start to shake. He was was weak beneath hyunjin as he came. His body had a couple spasms, twitching from the aftermath of the rough pleasure.

Hyunjin of course came too, but on Felix's back. Harsh breaths taking over him.

"Let me clean you." Hyunjin said,
Felix was so tired he could barely move. Feeling a dry tissue hit his back, wiping the substances off of him.

Hyunjin put some clothes on, which was no shirt his black boxers and gray sweats. He also pulled Felix out some clothes to wear as well. He cared for him so much had ran him bath water. Even carrying him into the water.

If he saw himself now. It wouldn't make sense.

________

This took foreva