⁶⁵

Jeongin was sitting on his bed, he hated being alone. Chan had alot of friends, he was friends with people who were fun to be around. While jeongin, was at home. Just watching all the fun.

Jeongin probably lost his only friend anyway. Because of a mistake he made, he hated making mistakes as well. Until his phone started ringing, he checked who was calling, it was felix. This was odd.

"Hello?"

"Hi, how are you?" 

"Im great." Jeongin mumbled.

"Chan is drunk and needs someone to pick him up. He told me to call you so."

"Oh okay ill pick him up." Jeongin said, the conversation was dry and awkward. As they haven't spoke to eachother in a while.

TIME SKIP

Jeongin pulled into the parking lot. He was dressed nice a over sized t shirt that the neck was stretched to the side a little. Wearing shorts and some regular shoes. He didn't want to be here either.

The place reeked of achohol, but he was able to find chans booth. Staring at jisung, Felix, minho and hyunjin. They were all here. Jeongin felt stupid, slowly approaching them. He could feel jisungs glare.

While Felix wanted to say something but was afraid.

"Chan, come on." Jeongin said, he pulled Chan over to him. Chan wasnt terribly drunk, he felt like such a bother, noticing how no one spoke when he was there.

"I want to stay." Chan said in jeongins ear. But that would mean that jeongin himself would also have to stay. "Chan.. you shouldn't do that, let's just go home."

"I haven't been here for long jeongin.." chan mumbled. He was leaned against jeongins body.

"But i.."

"Please?"

Jeongin looked back too jisung and felix who were talking to eachother laughing. Jeongin would be left out.
"Yeah, sure." Luckily, his phone would be in handy.

Chan smiled at him, giving him a long hug swinging back and forth.
He'd just sit down away from them.
Jeongin sat down alone, a whole booth from them. He felt stupid just being here. Being in a more comfy shirt and shorts.

"Hey."

Jeongin looked to his side at Felix who smiled a little at him.

"Oh, hi." Jeongin smiled back. He fixed his hair, afraid he looked really bad, he wasn't wearing his contacts either, he was wearing glasses along side not looking good.

"Im sorry, about everything, you don't deserve most of this."

Felix said. Jeongin listened, he looked back at jisung who was getting drinks for them,"I think maybe it's not worth a friendship in the end."
Felix also mentioned, he was 100% right.

"I shouldn't have done that though,
I just wanted to feel loved and I just fucked up."

"I don't understand why jisung is mad about that, he did the same thing to chan, he knew you liked him as well."

Jeongin just stared into Felix's eyes when he said this confused as to why
Felix was just now telling him this.
It almost pissed him off, he stood up he'd been holding such in a for minute.

He had to say something about this.

___________

Long time so see pookie bears