⁹⁹

Jeongin was sitting in front of Seungmin's lap in the bathtub. The warm water was surrounding them. Jeongin is holding Seungmin's hands above the air, comparing the differences because he is bored.

The water had a lavender-soapy authentic to it. Jeongin's body leaned into Seungmin's chest. He felt comfortable lying there. Jeongin leaned back further to look him in the eyes. He was placing a kiss on his cheek. "I love you," Seungmin said gently.

"What did you think of me at first? You never told me any of that." Jeongin asked, looking forward toward Seungmin's bathroom walls. They were shiny and white with Grey hints on them.

"I thought you were cute. Since I didn't know your character, I just judged on looks. You were nervous."

Jeongin smiled, letting Seungmin speak. Seungmin's hands were now on Jeongin's bare thighs beneath the water. Jeongin didn't mind this at all. "When we started talking, I could see how damaged you were." Jeongin's smile faded.

"So I made it my job to heal you because I could tell you deserved someone special." Jeongin deals with the stupidity of liking Chan many times and the absurdity of falling for someone so bad for him because he was the one in love.

He gave his body to someone so unwilling. Because he was in love, he felt good that Chan wasn't in his life anymore. Though it bothered him initially, only because he felt guilty — but Chan probably could've cared less.

He could say truthfully and thoroughly that he only wanted Seungmin, and Seungmin only wanted him. Jeongin could feel the circles being drawn beneath the water on his thigh.

Honestly, everything was going well, and it would remain well.

Felix watched hyunjin build the bed. They owned a guest room. It was small enough to fit the kid; time flew quickly, and now the day Felix was excited but worried about was here.

Hyunjin didn't seem too worried about it. He'd been reassuring towards Felix the whole time, and
Comforting him. He was screwing the small screws into the holes with Felix watching.

Felix was admiring what was his, tilting his head at Hyunjin's concentration. His eyes panning from the instructions to the bed frame. Felix's hands were on the couch, his legs crossed while watching Curiously. He found hyunjin doing this oddly attractive.

"Babe." Felix hummed a confused look. "You're staring hard." Hyunjin smiled. You could see the tiredness in Hyunjin's eyes, as he had been at work and attending classes in the morning.

"You look nice." Felix smiled shyly. He sat down next to hyunjin. Hyunjin wasn't allowing him to help, and he practically told him to sit and look pretty. "Let me help; you can rest."

"No, I can do it. You should sleep."

"But I don't need sleep. I don't have a job like you do." Felix whispered in Hyunjin's ear, smiling at him," But—" hyunjin was interrupted. "But nothing, I can do it. You were almost done anyway." Felix kissed Hyunjin's forehead, removing the bangs from his face before he did.

Hyunjin stood up, leaving It to Felix. Hyunjin was most likely going to take a nap. As they were preparing. They'd sorted out schedules so that Felix wasn't doing all the work.

_________________

The second ship is officially seungin 🫶🏽