⁹¹

Jeongin was looking at his ceiling, noticing the mirrors on Seungmin's ceiling.

Why did he own so many in one area?

He cocked his eyebrow, staring back at himself until Seungmin approached him. "This should help your small headache tomorrow, and it's your first day back, right?" Seungmin asked; he moved some of the bangs from Jeongin's face, staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm nervous." Jeongin giggled. He turned to his side, looking at Seungmin even more closely, noticing his gestures.
The two were talking just fine. Jeongin was only tipsy, and he could think and act just fine.

They were talking just fine as if they didn't make out for a minute precisely at that small get-together. His lips were still very soft.

Jeongin also noticed how he started to feel around Seungmin, and he felt excited when Seungmin came home from a shift.

He felt happy around him.

Most of all, he felt safe.

"Can you stay with me, just for tonight?" Seungmin heard. He was already halfway out of the door when he heard this. He couldn't just say no. Seungmin smiled, removing his hoodie, which lifted some parts of his shirt.

"Sure." He said. He hurried beside Jeongin, letting the boy lay against him. "At the get-together today.. we can just ignore it happened if you want."

"No, it's okay, I liked it."

"Hm?"

"Ah, not to be weird."

Jeongin said shyly.

"We could do it again."

Seungmin said, which was a little shocking. Seungmin didn't seem like the type of guy to be a sex freak. Jeongin looked up at him for a moment. He just bit his lip as they leaned into each other's lips.

Seungmin held the side of Jeongin's face; as the kiss became severe. Jeongin felt a body now hovering over him; the two lips bonding together made him feel some way. His legs came together when Seungmins lips slowly went down to his neck.

He hadn't done this since —

Yeah.

"Sorry, I got carried away."

He said.

"No, it's okay, I like it." Jeongin blushed. Seungmin smiled at the kiss, continuing as Jeongin said he liked it. Jeongin's fingers felt the rim of Seungmin's loose white t-shirt, helping him remove it from his body.

The fact was, when they dated, the two never proceeded into anything other than kissing, as Jeongin didn't want to most of the time. He was busy. Their alone time together was more cuddling.

But as of now, it wasn't anything soft. Cold hands felt nice around Jeongin's stomach as he was rubbing the sides of Jeongin waist, touching the erogenous zones, making Jeongin bite his lip in response to this. His hands brushed against Jeongin's chest, causing him to flinch in such a shock of pleasure.

Seungmin helped remove Jeongin's shirt, moving it outside the bed, mainly on the floor where the rest of their clothes lay.

Seungmin smiled, looking at Jeongin's face and body. He was so pretty. How could anyone hurt him?

Jeongin was in excitement when Seungmin leaned against the headboard. Most likely, Jeongin does something,"I haven't done this in a while."

Seungmin undid the strings of his sweatpants, pulling them down instantly. This was new, he'd never done this with seungmin.